The sleepover

7 months later after graduating from High school,

Klay and Tristan slept on the bed as he wakes up in the middle of the night, he went to the restroom, took the test from his pocket while Tristan is asleep. Klay had saw something unexpected about the test as the test had turned positive. It felt like the fear in his eyes had pierced him on the head. Tristan opened his eyes as he moaned. "Klay? Klay where are you?" The bathroom door was unlocked so that Tristan can get in to see what was going on. Despite of the test Klay had taken, he broke down in tears and started crying. "What's happening to me?" He tried not to shout or anything, but still crying.

An hour later,

Klay fell asleep on the floor where he was holding the object that looked like a thermometer, but it was different. Tristan looked at the screen that has a positive sign on the screen. "My goodness," he thought. "Which means that I am ready to be a father," The morning reached as Klay woke up. "Tristan," He looks worried. "What just happened?" "Klay don't worry about it, since the test turned out to be positive, I think you should be happy because we are expecting our first child," "Oh that makes sense," he said as he tried not to feel scared. "But what just happened? Now that I can't go to college or anything, everyone will think I am fat," "Klay don't ever say that," Tristan laughed. "You're not fat, you are in the normal weight because I know you do, but what happened now? Aren't you attending Washington University?" "In fact Tristan," Klay Thompson said. "I am pregnant," "Really?" Tristan gasped. "You are? Oh which means I am ready to be a father," "Whichever works for us, but I need to be careful because falling down would cause an injury," He told Tristan. "I should get an application, have my dad sign it and that's it,"

The next day,

His father signed an application while Klay and Tristan waited for him to turn it in, so he turned it in and walked around the town. Suddenly, Klay began to faint as Tristan rushed for help. "Mychal Thompson, what's happening to him?" "Son?" Mychal Thompson went to him. "Klay? Son? What happened to you?" Klay was unresponsive by the time he finished filling out the college application. The ambulance took Klay to the Hospital while Mychal and Tristan stayed beside them.

In the Hospital,

"I'm sorry dad, I really am," He said as he started crying. "It's no problem son," Mychal said while shedding tears. "I didn't know what had happened to you," "I just felt dizzy Dad," Klay replied. "I was dizzy while applying for Washington State University," "Don't worry son," He told him. "I'll take care of it, anyways you should rest now and you will be okay,"

2 months later,

Klay was attending Washington State University for basketball. As the rest of the teams, he tried not to say anything because he knew many people would be scared of him. As he ran to the basketball court, he started breathing while putting his head down. "Bro are you okay?" Klay was still breathing rapidly. "Man this is difficult! I can't do this," He ran to the bathroom and started vomiting. "I don't feel so good, I need to call dad,"

"What's wrong with him?" His friend asked him. "He's sick," Still, Klay couldn't stop vomiting. "Klay, you need to call your father," His teammate helped him get back to his feet before going home. He told his coach that he was not feeling well to play because he had to stay home from school. The principal called his father knowing that Klay started to complain of his conditions on the court. There was no sign that he had taken the test and turned into a positive sign on the test that looks like Thermometer. It was not a punishment Klay could receive, but found out the truth. He told his teammates. "I am pregnant," The team was surprised that he found out that he was expecting a child. "Although, I have to finish Washington State University, otherwise this child will be born anytime soon," "Oh gosh!" His friend opened his eyes in surprise. "When did it happen?" "I went to the restroom at my boyfriend's house for a sleepover and started using it, the test I have taken is on the positive sign,"

"Klay I was so worried," his best friend said. "If you were going to wait until your child is born, when are you going to do that?" "I don't know," He wasn't feeling himself today. "I have to go home,"