The Survival

Keagan's POV:

After the long six months, I have survived the deadly anemia that had happened to me in the last consecutive days. Today, I have stayed alive and yet, my parents are proud of me, I am now moving on to the next step of the recovery I am on right now. At Least I am not alone now, all I can do is stay alive and live forever without being sick again. I am back to being Keagan who always bubbles a lot with a smile.

Until the next day,

His parents went back to the hospital to see their son. Keagan woke up as the doctors opened the door to the visitor. Klay Thompson started to cry knowing his son was relieved and went back to his normal condition. "What's wrong dad? You seem sad," He was still devastated. "My son? Why would you do this to me? I almost lost you. Oh Dear God! What has happened to you in the past six months? Why does this keep happening to you?" His son was surprised as he told him. "Dad don't worry, I won't be sick forever, you thought I was dead and that is why you were crying," "Don't say that Keagan," Klay said as he still cry for a while. "Tristan and I are here for you, perhaps who would want to go out anyway?" "Well All of us will," Keagan laughed. It was not long after his son had been diagnosed with anemia. "Dad I know you started crying because you are worried about me," "I am son," Klay Thompson was unable to stop crying. "I am worried about you, If you have any problems or anything, just come close to me, you can tell me, then I will help you solve it," Tristan felt the same feeling. "I am worried too son," He replied as his voice broke with sadness. "You know what hurts? Losing you, I can't afford to lose my wonderful child Keagan, me and Klay had worked hard to make a boy like this, but if we lose you, it would be very painful for me and him,"

"Cheer up now guys!" Keagan jumped in as the doctors took some bandages and stuff out of him. "Let's go out now,"