Finishing College

Klay was still sweating as Tristan was getting ready for work. He was asleep as he saw his stomach growing into the size of the pot. The flashback started to pound him as he told the rest of his team that he was having a child. "I am pregnant," The word that Klay had said earlier made his classmates didn't know that something unusual happened to him. The principal was still calling his parents knowing he hasn't seen Klay for two days. Although, Mychal Thompson told her that he wasn't feeling good. It felt like Tristan needed to take a day off from work because he had to take care of Klay. Tristan might not be home until it was 3pm, so Mychel Thompson decided to take care of his brother.

"I'm not ready for the draft yet," Klay was still talking. "I know you're not," Mychel said. "It's just that you need to get some rest," His parents were concerned about him knowing that Klay will not make it on his graduation day. "Mychel what can I do? My graduation day's coming up and the NBA draft too!" "It's okay Klay," Mychel hugs him. "You won't be sick forever, you will graduate from Washington State University in no time and then you can be selected, I was drafted early for Cleveland Cavaliers, so why don't you go for the Warriors then?" "I will," he said. "But it's just that my boyfriend hasn't come home yet," "Don't worry about Tristan, he'll come home," Mychel knew he was supporting his brother besides the relationship with Tristan and some of his strong friendships.

2 years later,

Klay graduates from Washington State University as he stepped up on the stage, the next day the NBA Draft had started as The Golden State Warriors had selected him. His parents were very proud of him as the rest of the group began to cheer. After the draft, He was resting in his room staring at his stomach. His brother checks on him to make sure he was doing all right. No complaining of stomach ache or anything. "Bro, are you okay?" "What?" Mychel thought he was embarrassed. "What is that you want to worry about? I know what you are thinking, but I felt that my future son cannot wait to come or some stuff like that," "Your son?" Mychel was confused. "You don't even have him yet," His father warned him about being angry because he knew that the irritability and temper can only make Klay feel anxious when he is expecting a child.