Moving to Lathrop

Klay and Tristan moved to Lathrop with their six year old son Keagan. The house had four bathrooms and three bedrooms where everyone would raise a family. "Pretty fancy to me," Klay said as he looked at the house. "But we'll buy that," Mychal Thompson decided to stay over with the three of the family that was buying the house. Although, Mychal helped them pay for the rent since they bought the house, Mychal helped them with renovations as Klay was still taking care of Keagan. It took five days for them to finish the renovation as Klay and Tristan were still fixing at the rooms.

After the renovations are done,

Klay and Tristan were eating at the dining room as Mychal Thompson cooked some food for them. Suddenly, Klay Thompson saw a purple mark on Keagan's shoulder as he began to interrogate. "Keagan what is that? Was it a bruise or something? And there is another one on your leg," "It was not a bruise dad, it's just a scratch," Keagan said. "I think I fell on the stairs when it happened," Klay was feeling undecided whether it was anemia or not. "Dad, I know what you're thinking, it's just a scratch," Keagan didn't want his father to know that he has anemia, only if he told him, Klay would have been concerned. Klay started feeling concerned about the safety of his son. "What's wrong dear?" Tristan asked him. "What happened to our son? Shouldn't you be worried?" "I am definitely worried, that something bad is going to happen to our son," Klay Thompson replied while sitting on the bed. "I'm starting to think my son has bruises, but I don't want to know,"

2 hours later,

Klay and Tristan were soundly asleep as Keagan was awakened by someone, either it was a dog or not. Later on Klay wakes up in the middle of the night to check his son whether he was in bed or not. "Keagan?" He went downstairs as the little kid Keagan didn't know took him, but Keagan refused to come with him because he had to go to sleep. "Keagan where are you?" Klay starts to walk around the kitchen. "Oh Klay what happened?" Tristan asked him. "Did Keagan get lost?" "No," he said. "He didn't, he is probably at our backyard somewhere," As the car passes by, it didn't run over him, but Keagan collapsed on the sidewalk as Klay and Tristan saw him on the ground. "Keagan!" Klay Thompson began to scream. "Keagan!" Mychal Thompson rushed in as he went into an emergency mode. "Keagan Oh God! Son let's take him to the hospital,"

At the hospital,

Keagan laid down on the bed as Klay, Tristan and Mychal were visiting him. "How is our son feeling?" Klay asked the nurse. The nurse replied. "As I saw the results for today, your son is diagnosed with anemia," "What?" Klay didn't know his son had anemia. "My son has anemia? How did this happened? What was the cause?" "It appears that his blood pressure is low and he hasn't been eating for two days," Klay was feeling stressed as Tristan tried to keep him comfortable. "Klay, I know what you're thinking, but it's not the time to worry right now, your father will watch over him," "Don't worry son," Mychal told him. "I'll take care of him, now go home and get some rest,"

An hour later,

Mychel heard Keagan crying for his father. "What's wrong dear?" Mychal Thompson had an emotional response. "Why are you crying?" He knew what was going on because that was the time how he developed a separation anxiety. He realized he was crying for his parents, he was crying for his father Klay Thompson, even Tristan Thompson. Mychal Thompson calls his son as Klay answered the call.

Klay Thompson: Hi dad.

Mychal Thompson: Hi son. I need to tell you something.

Klay Thompson: Yes dad, what is it?

Mychal Thompson: Keagan has been crying for hours, I noticed he must have been looking for you.

Klay Thompson: What? My Gosh! Okay I'll be there.

He hung up the phone as Klay begins to head to the hospital. "I'll be back in a half an hour," He told him as Tristan said. "Okay," He took the bus to the hospital as he used the elevator to go to the second floor. Mychal was relieved to tell him about what happened. "Keagan needs you because I knew he was looking for you," Klay saw his son crying as he gasped. "My goodness Keagan! This is unbelievable, I didn't know what was going on so I know you want me to stay here with you, but my dad had to leave for work so you want me to stay here right?" He starts to hush his son while putting his hands smoothly on his son's head. "I'm just here, I'm just here, I know it's hard, but I am here and I will never leave you," "I know what it feels to be better, I'm just tired dad," He said in a small voice. "Of course you will feel better! Because I wouldn't want anything bad happen to you," Klay added. "We have a lot things to do and we have a lot of places to travel, stop crying now and I'm here to stay beside you,"