Thank you all so much

I can't express how shocked and awed I was by the reception I got from this community. I love you guys, for so long I had problems in my life but could go and write here, I could release some of my frustration in the pages of one of my stories. Sadly, all good things must come to an end. I have almost finished my self published book and I hired an incredibly talented artist to create the cover for my book, she's great really. I'll be publishing my book at the end of April, probably on the 25th, and it would mean so much to me if my friends picked it up, because that's what I consider every person who helped this story hit 300,000 reads and counting! That's amazing! I've taken what I learned from this site and applied it to my own book.

The book follows a young man who's father left his mother, his bay sister, and him when he was only ten years old because of certain events that I will not spoil. The young man's name is Elijah Warr, and he is a Nephilim(descendant of heaven) and he takes up a sword and his own special abilities to defeat demons. Then another Nephilim named Jasper with full access to his powers begins trying to recruit Elijah and merge Hell with Earth because of the way he was tortured as a child for being a 'monster in human form'. In the battle of good and evil nothing is ever black and white, nothing is ever that clear.

That's just a rough idea of what I'll be publishing😊

Goodnight friends, I love you all!