5

Zander told us that he was throwing a huge party to kick off our summer. Zander's parties are crazy so I knew this was gonna be a night to remember. He said that people are traveling from all over for this party so it's gonna be crazy.

Zander told us we have to help him prepare for the party and told us to lock our bedroom doors when the party starts.

We rearranged the funiture and let up beer pong tables all over. We put diffrent party games in the rooms and made the main living room into the dance floor. Zander got professional bartenders which meant everyone is gonna be drunk and laid.

"I think this may be the craziest party I'll ever throw." Zander say with a smirk ,walking through the house taking everything in.

"I think it might be too"

"You should probably start getting ready babygirl, You only got a hour." He says smacking my ass. Typical. I just flip him off and start heading back to room to look for something to wear.

I decided to wear a black halter top, high waisted light blue jeans, and my adidas classic. I curled my hair and put on my white adidas cap. For my make-up I put on mascara, eye-liner, and dark red lipstick.

After checking myself and making sure a looked good. I left to see everybody in the living room looking bomb af. They are definitely all getting layed.

"Omg, We are matching!" Louis comes next to me with a black shirt, simular jeans, and the same shoes.

"Omg, Twinning!" I laugh then hug him.

Everyone laughs at the scenerio and talks about how we're goals.

"I'm gonna open the gates at 8:10 people are already outside." Zander says walking into the living room. He is dressed in a yankee jersey, blue ripped jeans, and air force ones. I'd tap that...hard.

"Take a picture it'll last longer." Harry says. My attention goes to him he is wearing a green flannel with a white shirt,and white vans. Once again... I'd tap.

"Oh, shut up. I wasn't looking at you." I say standing up and playfully hitting him.

"Square up." He says and we start play fight. He was pretend puching me and then I feel a sharp pain connect with me jaw and everybody let's out a gasp. I feel water brimming my eyes because of the pain, but I don't cry. I just laugh.

"Agnes, Are you okay? I'm so sorry. I didn't mean t-"Harry says staring at me. His face holds a very worried expression and it makes me wanna hug him.

"Harry I'm fine. I know you didn't mean to and plus you hit like a girl." I was completely lying out of my ass. He wasn't even punching his hardest and it really fucking hurt.

"I'm sorry Angnes." He hugs me and I hug him back laying my head on his chest.

"What the fuck are you doing hugging my boyfriend?" Not this bitch again. Harry immediately pulls away and rushes to her side. I feel extremely hurt. But then again should I? That is his girlfriend.

"Tiffany, I accidently punched her and I felt bad, You know I'm loyal. And her...really?" Ouch. That hurt more then the punch he just gave me. I look at him and glare. He was flirting with me all day when she wasnt here and now I'm unattractive? He has to be kidding me. He really is an asshole.

"Just stay the fuck away from my boyfriend he doesn't want a bambi looking prude." She says grabbing Harry's hand and walking away. Do I really look like Bambi?

"I think Bambi is adorable." Zander says. Which makes me smile.

"Well let's start this party!" Liam says and we all cheer. Even though I'm still upset I ignore it. I don't waste my emotions on assholes.

Zander opens the gates hundreds of people start entering the house and it's gonna be a hell of a night.