2

Cameron and I called up our friends who are going and decided we should all go shopping together. We met up with our friends Andrea, Grayson, Ethan, Charlie and Lia. We decided that it would be best to split up girls with girls and boys with boys.

"I'm so excited for this omg. I could shit my pants." Andrea said.

" I'll wipe it for ya" Charlie says and we all start laughing I can tell that this is gonna be such a fun trip. We deicide to go to Pacsun, Urban Outfitters, Pink, Victoria Secret and Calvin Klein. After we were done we met back up with the boys and decided to get something to eat. We all decided on In & Out because um that's my life. I live and bathe in In &Out. Don't judge me...

We all hung out for about two hours then Cam and I went to his apartment because I was gonna help him pack then go to my house because he as gonna sleep over.

"Cameron , Do you have any bananas?" I ask. I'm sorry I love bananas okay. stop judging me...

"You know I do. You threaten me to buy them all the time. You have an addiction." I do have an addiction but it's a healthy one. At least I'm not doing drugs. I go to the kitchen and get it from the fruit bowl. Then go to Cameron's room to help him pack. We grab his laptop, chargers and cameras and put it in one suitcase. Then we pick him out some outfits that will help him "get laid" because he needs it more than anybody. We also make sure to grab the things in his cabinets and refrigerator that will go bad and give them to Ronnie. Ronnie is a homeless man that lives outside Cam's apartment building. He is very nice and always knows how to make us laugh. We always give him money to get a place to stay for the night, and offer him a shower. He doesn't deserve to live like this nobody does. After chatting with Ron and giving him the money and a place to stay we head over to my place.

When we get there we start packing and Cam knows that I'm packing a lot because I need my options. I hate not to be prepared. I pack my Adidas, Converses, stilettos, my white vans and sandals that's all for shoes. I pack my outfits and add some random clothing in the mix. While Cameron is doing the job of picking me out nice underwear and bra.

"These are cute." He says laughing at my ducky momo underwear.

"Stop laughing at ducky momo he doesn't deserve it." I say snatching it and putting it in my bag.

"You're gonna bringing them!" He starts laughing even harder.

"Well I cant wear lace the whole trip." I say defending myself and giggling.

"True. That's a good argument, but ducky momo thinks different." He says laughing.

"Cameron anything looks good on this ass." I say giving him a smirk." It could be Dora underwear or ninja turtles and it would still look nice."

"Okay. Fine you win ducky momo can come along." He says.

"Can you get my ducky momo blanket out of the linen closet please." I ask knowing he was gonna judge me.

"You have a blanket too!" He starts laughing again. But when he was done mocking me he came back with it." Its so soft I understand now." He says now cuddling with it. I snatch it from him which causes him to frown.

"You are so fake to momo. You only like because he is soft" I say getting defensive. Ducky momo is a very nice person. H is so sweet and cute too.

"I'm sorry for being fake to momo" He says hugging me.

"You better be." We then start getting ready for bed.

I put on a different shirt and took off my bra. Cameron took off his shirt and pants then climbed in bed with me. He cuddled me close like always.

"Goodnight Agnes"He says kissing my head.

"Goodnight Cameron." I say drifting off to sleep.