8

Shopping was a blast. We went to Top shop, H&M, PacSun, Forever 21, and Victoria Secret where we had Jonathan pick out our bras and underwear. We got our nails done and even got Jonathan to get a mani pedi with us but with clear polish instead of color. I got white matte nails. We also got the Brazilian wax which Jonathan didn't participate in because he  said he likes he leg and minimal arm hair. We got full body massages to and Jonathan was the only guy in the spa and had all the older woman asking him about relationship advice in the mud bath. After that we got In & Out and Coldstone.

"Being a girl is fun. Can I join you guys for this next time?" Jonathan asked. He was very nice , funny, and understanding. You could talk to him about your problems and he would listen then give you the best advice in the world. He also stayed off of his phone the whole time except to snapchat us. But, that was the only time. I've come to the conclusion Jonathan is the best guy I've ever met and that I'm gonna make him my bestfriend.

We decided we should start heading back because it's getting late. By the time we got back it was nine pm and all the guys were still sitting on the couch like they were waiting for us to come home. We busted in the door laughing our ass from "go Demarcus" video. That is what you call comedy people.All the guys watch us laughing holding our stomachs with tears running down our face. We all ignore them except Jonathan he greets them being the most nicest human being on earth. Then we all go to our room to put away our purchased items. Jonathan invited Andrea, Lia, and I to watch a movie to end our beautiful day. We all agreed and went to change. I just put on some pink silk shorts and a white tank top. And change my socks and put on my pink bunny slippers. I head to Jonathan's room and I'm the first one to get there so he asks me to help him get some snacks. I'm far to lazy to walk all the way to the kitchen so he offers a piggy back ride which I gladly accept. While we cross the living room the boys stop their yelling from fifa and watch me and Jonathan. We ignore them though too into our conversation on the book ' The Outsiders' him and I share the same character which is Dale. We both believe that his love for the boys was hidden and it's cute how he hid it. We get a whole bunch of snacks Doritos, chocolate donuts, granola bars, sour patch kids ,you name it. On the way back to the room the boys stopped us.

"What are you guys doing?" Cameron ask. They all turn their heads.

"Watching a movie." Jonathan says.

" Can we join?" Liam asks.

I answer this time." I'm pretty sure you guys don't wanna watch Clueless."

"We actually do." Harry says.

"What we're trying to say us girls only want to spend time with Jonathan until you get off your man periods." I say copying his remark from earlier.

"Man period? You're the only one here acting like a bitch." Harry say and I see red I wanna fucking punch square in the face.

Jonathan was gonna stand up for me but I let him know I got it."Call me another fucking name, and you'll be sorry you ever did."

"Bitch." He says smirking and I go to attack him but Jonathan holds me back.

"The asshole doesn't deserve your time. Harry she's a lady treat her like one." Jonathan says taking me to his room. We sit there he rubs my back telling me how much of a prick Harry is and to not waste my time on people who bring negativity into my life. I hug him while crying into his arms, but it's from anger not sadness.

Soon Andrea and Lia come in laughing but soon stop when they notice me crying.

"Agnes,What happened?" They both ask concerned.

"Harry called her a bitch, she was gonna kill him but I stopped her." Jonathan says.

"We'll be right back." Andrea says and leaves the room with Liam both of the tying up their hair. I laugh when I hear two smacks and loud "What'd you do that for?" Me and Jonathan are both in tears when we here them calling Harry a whole bunch of names that don't even make sense. Soon they are back with smiles wide on their faces.