4

When we finished swimming and and having our little cookout and now we are all gathered around the fire about to sing songs but of course Tiffany and Harry we're inside probably having sex like always. I'm snapped out of my thoughts when I'm handed the guitar.

"It's your turn to sing a little song ." Zander says smirking. Suddenly Harry comes out and sits in the seat right across from me.

"I'm gonna sing Cherry Wine by Hozier." I say then start strumming.
---
Her eyes and words are so icy
Oh but she burns
Like rum on the fire
Hot and fast and angry as she can be
I walk my days on a wire.

It looks ugly, but it's clean,
Oh momma, don't fuss over me.

The way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine
Open hand or closed fist would be fine
The blood is rare and sweet as cherry wine.

Calls of guilty thrown at me
All while she stains
The sheets of some other
Thrown at me so powerfully
Just like she throws with the arm of her brother.

But I want it
It's a crime
That she's not around most of the time.

The way she shows me I'm hers and she is mine
Open hand or closed fist would be fine
Blood is rare and sweet as cherry wine
___
I'm done singing and everybody starts clapping. Harry looking at me as if he was upset but he starts clapping also.

"That was beautiful Agnes." Andrea says. Everyone agreeing with her. I mumble a soft thank you.

Harry is burning my soul with his intense stare and it makes me wanna hide in the corner so I just hide it with a soft smile. I dont wan't him to think he can just phase me. He is kind of an asshole for letting his girlfriend walk over everybody that cares for him more. I don't know him that well but I can say I have way more respect for him than she does.

We all decided that we would all head inside and watch a movie to end the night. I go and take a quick shower to wash off all the chlorine and change into my pajamas.

I head into the kitchen and I'm the only one out here so I decided to get some snacks

I head into the kitchen and I'm the only one out here so I decided to get some snacks. Suddenly Harry walks in wearing a white shirt and navy blue gym shorts. God bless.

"Hey." He says it's very quick and short seeming like he is unsure about talking to me.

"Hi." I pipe back. I'm kinda nervous to talk to him. Why is he talking to me? Does he wanna kill me? He is gonna kill me.

"About what happened with Tiffany she can be um-" He seems lost for words. So I cut him off.

"Bitchy" I say looking at him.

"Yeah she can get like that sometimes. But I don't want you to think I'm like that too. I'm far from what you think she is. So maybe we can start over?" He ask. This is really sincere and nice of him considering his girlfriend hates my guts.