10

I wake up from my deep slumber. We went to sleep at Seven o'clock that's pretty early. I decide to go in the hot tub and just chill it's still early so I bet everyone is still sleeping. 

I get my bathing suit which is just navy blue and white. I get a towel and a naked juice from the fridge and head out. There are four hot tubs. I know what you're thinking. What the fuck? Four hot tubs. Yes, four hot tubs. I get in the one closer to my room since it has more shade, and is more private. I get in and relax instantly. My tense muscles soften.

I start thinking about Niall. I like Niall. He's nice. He's hot. He's great. But then again. He's kind of possessive and we aren't even dating yet. He tried to dominate Harry when he doesn't even like me, and got jealous just because Gabriel was being sincere. I have a lot of guy friends and if he's gonna be like that all the time I don't want the relationship. I at least want him to know I would never cheat on him if we were in a relationship. He does give good head though, and I like how he can own up to his shit. I really miss his lips, how his hands squeeze my thighs, how he tugs on my ear, how he calls me babygirl.

Stop, Agnes. Don't get horny in this hot tub. Sudden I feel a splash next to me. I wipe my face off. It's Harry. Is this a joke?

"Hey." He says waving. I just look elsewhere and drink my juice. 

He waves his hand in my face.
"Hello,Agnes." I still don't respond and sink deeper into the hot tub.

"So, you're just going to ignore me?" He says and I just close my eyes.

He splashes me. Which causes me to sit up. My hair is frizz up now. I hate this him." What do you want from me? Wanna hurt my feelings and waste more of my time?" I said to him while getting out. He grabs my hand making my actions stop.

"I wanna apologize. I wanna explain myself also." He say looking me in the eye. His green orbs are soft and sincere begging for me to stay. It makes my heart warm a little.

"I only wanna solve this with you, because we have to stand each other for the rest of the time we are here." I sit back down. He nods and smiles.

"Yesterday when I said that about your dad I didn't know...I'm really sorry for being inconsiderate, and being an ass to you when Tiffany came around. She just gets really jealous and annoying. Pisses me off." He says running his hand over his face.

"So, Why are you with her?" I ask crossing my arms against my chest. His eyes shoot down to my boobs. I uncross them and huff.   "What are you a twelve year old boy?"

"I'm sorry you have a nice body that I like to look at jeez." He says rolling his eyes.

I just glare at him." Answer my question?" I say.

"I'm not with her. We broke up." He says and my eyes soften.

"When?"I ask. He broke up with her? That's why I haven't seen her. She's gone. Yay! She's gone.

"The morning after the party. She was going off about how she wanted to leave. Then she talked shit about Liam, Louis and Niall. That's when I lost it, I broke up with her and bought her a ticket back to Las Vegas plus traveling expenses. She was such a gold digger." He looks down shaking his head.

"You are the asshole who kept her around." I say sipping my juice after.

"How am I the asshole?" He questions me getting closer.

"You let her walk all over the people you care about for some head, and you let her eat Liam's Alfredo bowl. You know he loves those." I say.

"True, but the head was amazing." He says smirking.