Yes or No

He was just my friend until he asked me out. Both Yes and No will change my life forever. but at the same time... it doesnt feel right. i like chad and i was blind in his love and never realized that matt was falling for me. i never had fgeelings for matt. How do i tell matt that i love chad an dating him wouldnt be the right love.  But the problem is that  my thinking time is over. i have to decide know ..........

i quickly grab my phone and type hailey's number. After few rings she picked it up.

"Hey , sup?" she said, so causal and normal, but what i was about to tell her will change her attitude forever...

"umm... i have decided about the-" right before i could finish, she cut me off.

" oh my god !! is it a yes or a no... but wait... whatever you decided, make sure it is in the favor of both." she said and i looked up at the ceiling and then straight.

" i know i am going to say-" 

it is a really funny, loving and somewhat terrifying but full of suspense and curiousity , Love Story. 

Characters

Matt : chance Crawford 

Serena : zoella 

Chad Williams : Ryan Guzman 

( i am not officially the best at writing these, but i proimise that you will love my story. I tried my best tho.. thankyou )