Chapter 2

Chapter 2  

We arrived at the Hibridge mall in about 25 minutes. Everyone ( Hayley, Naila , Neil , Tyler ) were waiting in the parking lot.  

"What took you so long ?" Hayley asks me as I get out of the car.  

"I am so sorry, I was ready but it took Matt so long to pick me up " I say in an apologetic way.  

"Okay okay now lets go " naila says and starts walkingtowards the entrance of the Hibridge mall. 

"Ooh someone looks cute today " I say to naila. She is wearing a white tank top, dark blue skinny jeans, floral scarf and black heels. Her red hair actually gives the outfit a bit more casual look. I mean like Naila is kind of a tomboy. She is the girl who hates prom, dating, dresses . I bet she is the only girl with really less makeup collection. 

"I picked out her outfit and those heels and the scarf are mine !!!" Hayley said with a proud look like she got an A+ in all her subjects.  

Hayley is wearing a light blue sphagetti strap, short dress with patterns on it. A baby pink colour purse and white heels. She looks like she is 14 with her open brunette hair.  

"Okay guys lets go !" Heyley says in an orderly way.  

"Where is Matt ?" Tyler asks and looks around. 

"He is talking to someone on the phone" I knock on the front car window and he ignores me . I knock again, no response. That's it, I open the door and pull his arm. 

"Let's go, lazy bum. Stop taking to your imaginary girlfriend" I say in a sarcastic way. 

"Okay, okay Mrs.Shoppinglover" he smiles at me and locks the door. 

We all enter the huge and my favorite Hibridge Mall.  

We shop till 1:15 and head to the parking lot. 

"Oh barnacles, I am tired" hayley says and takes a sip of her strawberry banana smoothie. Hayley hates swearing. She haven't swore in her entire past life.  

" hayley do you want me to drop you off at your house" Tyler asks with a nervous look.  

"Sure, here can you please hold this" Hayley says shyly and hands him the bags.  

"Neil how about you drop naila at her house" I say to Neil and smile. Neil has a huge crush on my best friend naila but unfortunately she doesn't know that.  

Neil looks at me and whispers thank you that only I can hear him.  

"Wanna come, naila?" Neil asks her as she nods and smiles and continues with her texting.  

Both cars drive away at the same time. 

"Let's go missy, I am tired as hell" we both sit at the same time and he starts the car.