Chapter 5

Mr. Lee looked towards me, his sky blue eyes-behind his glasses- showed nothing. His expressions were totally blank.

"Miss Richard, you have disappointed me very, very much." He said with a calm and soothed voice. It surprised me, because I was mainly expecting him to shout at me.

"What happened to you? Did you even study for your test?" He asked, now his voice a little louder.

I looked down and remained soundless.

"Did you sleep appropriately, yesterday?" He stopped abruptly and scanned through the tests he collected, until he found mine. "Do you even know what did you write on your whole paper?" He asked.

"Umm, half answers?" I replied because that was what I actually wrote.

"No, but I may say that would be much better than this!" He literally shouted.

I jumped back in surprise and fear, but quickly regained myself before he noticed. Mr. Lee handed me my paper.

I read my answer to question number five out a loud. "The dreams and the visions. It will all happen." And it was it. Nothing else.

I looked towards Mr. Lee hoping he would explain me but he was as bamboozled as I was. I again continued, this time reading my answer to question number seven as it was the only one filled after question five. "One is down, so will be the rest."

I read my answer to question number eight, now perplexed, inquisitive and thrilled at the same time. "It is now up to her to save them or let them die"

And then I looked at the rest of the paper. There was nothing, nothing but emptiness. I looked up now mystified more than ever.

"So tell me now, what sort of joke is it? Did you played a game last night and are you still obsessed with it? " Mr. Lee asked, folding his arms around him.

I goggled at him like he was an innovative, new animal in the zoo.

"I am sorry professor, but I think you are erroneous. This paper can't be mine. I am absolutely sure that I have written half answers. Not these sentences which have wholly no meaning." I replied my best using the bet vocabulary I knew, refusing to take my paper, my heart now beating more rapidly than ever.

"Well I think not. These were the same answers I saw, when I took your paper."Mr. Lee said.

I was instantly plunged into shock and terror.

"How come I was writing some sentences, which meant nothing, and thinking that I was writing the answers to the questions -even though they were half filled? And how did it actually happen? Although my mind was in other thoughts, but obviously my eyes were open. And, what does these sentences in fact mean?" I asked to no one in particular, but still hoping that someone would answer to them.

Mr. Lee stared at me blankly. "You didn't write them?" he asked.

"Maybe I did, but not knowing it, because this is defiantly my writing. Isn't it weird?" I blurted out, as puzzled as he was.

He looked at me, his eyebrows raised and said. "It's definitely weird."