Chapter uno

This isn't going to be in anyone's P.O.V By the way. if you want me to change that in future I'll do that!

"Why are you signing us up?"

"You need to GO OUTSIDE, Ross. You can't spend the entire week inside"

"But Saitama needs me..."

"ROSS!"

Max and Ross were fighting. As usual. It wasn't like max to be concerned. It wasn't like him to be concerned about anything. But recently, he'd taken a bit of a liking to Ross, always talking to him, laughing (raging at...), and sometimes even putting his arm around him. And now, he was signing them both up to a hike, so Ross wouldn't evolve into a mushroom beneath his duvet covers streaming anime. The hike was up a rather high mountain, and was expected to take around a day or two. Knowing the duo, it'd probably take around a whole week before they made any progress, but max was remaining enthusiastic. The forest surrounding the mountain was rather wooded, with plenty of wildlife. 

Ross didn't think hiking was such a good idea. He lunged forward in an attempt to reach for the pen Max was writing their names down with, to cross them out. Max, however, was quick to react.                    "NO!"                                                                                                                                                                                                      "But-"                                                                                                                                                                                                  "You WILL go outside!"                                                                                                                                                                  By this point, Max was practically hugging him, trying to stop Ross from reaching the pen. It took several minutes of saltiness from Max before Ross finally gave in. Rolling his eyes, he shoved his hands in his jean pockets. 

"Fine. But if I fall or something, I'll haunt you!"

Max looked at him with an icy stare, and turned to walk away from the notice board they were signing their names on. Ross got the message, and followed obediently, shuffling along straight after. He hated fighting with Max. Partially because he'd had a massive crush on him for ages, but never said anything thanks to his slight anxiety towards people's opinions, and partially because if nobody agreed with Max, he'd get really mad, and give them lectures on how his opinion was the most probable and superior to anyone else's, even though he was often proven wrong.

I probably will upload daily, because I have this all written out on paper (I only created this wattpad account so I could see people's opinions on this story I started writing from time to time lmao) Since this is my first story, criticism is appreciated! (Also gimme other story ideas, or anything you wanna see me write out) BUH BAI