Pt 4

After they had finished their fight with Thor they went back to the helicarrier. You had ran straight to Bruce to tell him about the 1st mission in over 70 years. "Bruce!"you called through the halls. "Y/N" he called. You danced into the lab. "Aren't you happy. Whats up with you then" he said. "The mission went great. I didn't almost die and no one fell of a train." You exclaimed. "Thats great" He said. "I met Tony as well" you said."What about me" said the worlds most egotistical man as he walked into the room. You sighed. "Whats up sweet cheeks, I don't even know your name." Tony said. "The names Y/N. Now can you leave me alone. I'm interested with someone else." You said sticking up for self. "Spend one night with me and you will never think of him again" Tony said wiggling an eyebrow. "Tony please leave her alone. She has enough troubles as it is" Bruce said. You smiled at Bruce before giving a kiss on the cheek and a hug. You walked out of the room but not before saying "Your just like him ya know. Howard". Tony stood there shocked and you went to find Steve or someone more interesting.
~Time Skip~
You went to the bridge and found Thor sitting in a chair on the meeting table staring out into the open. You thought that you might want to make a converstaion with him. Having no idea how to talk to the god of thunder you went to talk to him as you would talk to anyone else. "Hi,I am Y/N" you said. " Yes I saw you on the plane. I am Thor but you already know that I guess" he said smiling. "Yer I did. So does this seem a little weird for you. As you were in space and all?" you said. "I was here before but I was stripped of my powers." He said. "Oh. Well all this tech is new to me as I was under the ice for 70 years with Steve." You stated. "Yes I heard that from Coulson." He said. You and Thor continued to talk for hours. You both became best friends. But you were so interested in what Thor was telling you about space little did you know that Steve had been watching you. "Well I best me off Thor I am going to go to my room for a while." You said shaking his hand. "Of course" he said kissing your knuckles. You blushed and Steve became irrtated. You turned and walked to your room. With you head down you walked into someone and fell down. The person held his hand out to help you up and you took it. "Thank you" you said. "Your welcome" Steve said. "Oh Steve I'm sorry for bumbing into you." You said. "It's okay. Do you want to spar with me in the training room?" He asked. "Um... I was going to go to my room but sure ok" you replied. "Great lets go" he said eagerly. "Okay?" You said. It wasnt long until you had arrived in the training and you were already in your 3rd round with Steve. You 2 and Steve 1. "Well old man I guess your moves are a little rusty" you said. "Your just as old as me" he said. " 1 year younger than you 3 years younger than Bucky." You said. "A years different. But you have changed one bit" he said. "Good or bad" you asked. "Good, your beauty is rare in the 21st century" he said. You blushed but trying to figure what he was saying. Best to leave it.