Chapter 1

I run through the forest as my beautiful tan wolf with my best friend, Tobias, a handome dark brown wolf, dashing back and forth between the trees. I race after him and howl happily. When we finally stop we are at a little waterfall with a cave behind it. Our secret place. We transform into humans and walk into the cave. for awhile we just sit there enjoying each others company util finally he looks at me, cocks his head a little and leans in. I close my eyes and his lips are almost on mine. that is until I shoot up in bed to my brother Caleb jumping on my bed shouting, "Beatrice Hazel Prior! Its time for school!Come on, you dont want to be late, do you?" I groan and reluctantly get out of bed. I shove him out of my room and get changed into a long grey skirt and grey blouse. typical attire for a member of the Grey Paw pack. and as daughter of tlthe Beta i have to set an example for all the other pack members. I sigh remembering my dream. I miss my Toby but remember that today is the pack test and tomorrow at the choosing ceremony i can choose to follow him. Hopefully he hasn't changed to much over the year he's been gone. I sigh again and head to school.
*******Time Lapse*******

It's time for the tests and i sut at my . packs table and try not ro draw attention to myself, which is easy since i have no friends other than Susan Black, who is old enough to help administer the tests and Tobias who has switched packs. okay While i wait, i observe the other packs, even though i know which one im going to already. First i study the pack im switching to, the Black Shadow pack(dauntless). Loud, disruptive, rude sometimes, occasionally unempathetic and thoroughly amazing. They find crazy things to do, like hunt vampires for fun, pull pranks on each other and sometimes other packs, and some even decide to try living like humans, though still living in the pack house.
Next I decide to observe the Black and White Forest pack (candor). Also loud, honest, trustworthy and unafraid to express their opinion. They are currently debating over the types of food they serve here. Boring. I try the Red Blood Pack (amity) and hear them singing songs. Typically of these happy-go-lucky peacemakers. I continue to listen as I look at the Blue Moon pack (erudite). They're just studying, those obnoxious know-it-alls and their stupid need to know everything, so i go back to listening to the Red Blood pack until I hear my name. I stand up, smooth my skirt and walk towards the door.

A/N hope you like it. It's my first fanfiction so please be nice. Im sorry if its terrible. I will try to update regularly though.
-Adara