Chapter 11

I flop onto my bed and groan. Fear sims are not fun, but at least I'll be made a member soon. One week and initiation is over. Hooray.
Chris comes over and asks nervously, "Hey, Tris? You think we could, um, go back to that place? I could use a distraction and so could Will."
I hesitate, not sure. I wasn't supposed to show her in the first place.
"I don't know. That was kinda my safe spot that no one knew about. I'm not sure I want to many people knowing about it..." I say.
Her face falls.
"Oh. Ok."
"Wait. We can still go for a run and I'll show you some interesting places I know about."
She smiles and nods, going to get Will.
I sigh.
I change my clothes and jog outside to wait for Chris and Will. They arrive and we shift into our wolves.
I lead the way to a nice spot on a hill I found a while back, with a pretty decent view of the forest below and at the moment the setting sun.
We shift just before we enter and walk out of the trees.
Christina gasps. "It's beautiful, don't you think Will?" She says, still in awe of the view.
Will just nods his head.
"You know the way back? If not then just howl three long times, then three short and if you feel it really necessary howl and extra three times. I'm going back." I say.
Will looks at me confused but nods and goes back to Christina's side.
I shift and race near the complex and howl.
Meet me at the usual.
I hear another one.
Ok.
I run back to the waterfall and curl up inside the cave to wait. I listen to the rhythmic patter of the water against the stone and soon drift off.
**************
I wake up to a nose nudging my face. I crinkle my nose and huff at it.
I open my eyes and see Toby and instantly perk up. I stand and shift. He does the same.
"Hey. You have a nice nap?" He asks.
I roll my eyes but nod. I reach and grab his collar pulling him closer to me. I very slowly lean in and kiss him lightly before I push him back. He laughs.
"That's not very nice." He reaches and pulls me towards him. Wrapping an arm around my waist, keeping me in place. I lean in again like I'm going to kiss him then slap a hand on his lips. He smiles and growls playfully.
"Fine be that way." He says as I laugh at him. He suddenly sticks out his tongue and licks my hand.
"Ew!" I yell, pulling my hand away and wiping it on his shirt. Toby quickly puts his lips on mine and holds my head in place. I start kissing back and he releases my head.
We have a make-out session until I realize the sun is gone.
"We need to go back now." I say between kisses.
He eventually let's me go. I give him one final kiss and go meet up with Chris and Will who are sleeping on the ridge where I left them.
I wake them and shift and we make our way back. We run into Toby on the way back. I growl before realizing it's him.
What are you doing here? I question  openly.
I think the better question is what are you doing here? You three should be in the dorms. He snarls.
I wink before shrinking down beside Chris and Will. We follow Tobias back to the dorms. Where we get into our beds.
"Hey Tris?" Chris whispers.
"Yeah?"
"Thanks. For tonight. I felt much better after going out and clearing my head. So thank you." She says quietly.
"Your welcome Chris." I say before turning over and going to sleep.
I wake up about an hour later felling thirsty. I head to the water fountain down the hall from the dorms. I turn on the water and start to drink before I get pulled back. I scream before a hand clamped over my hand and a blindfold was put on me. I'm dragged across the compound, struggling until I hear the rush of water from the chasm. I freeze before struggling even harder.
I get slammed against the railing.
"Are you sure your 16, Stiff? Cause you look 12."It sounds kinda like Peter but I can't be sure.
"What do ya say boys? Should we find out?" Peter says and reaching under my shirt and fondling one of my boobs. I struggle and manage to bite the hand on my mouth.
He pulls his hand back and I let loose a blood-curdling scream before Peter takes his hand out from under my shirt and puts it on my mouth.
"What was that!" He hisses. You were supposed to make sure she didn't make any noise!"
"Sorry." This voice I recognize with clarity. Al.
Tears start streaming down my face.
"Come on. Let's get her over the rail." I feel them lifting me up.
Toby help. Chasm.
I stop stuggling and let myself go limp.
I suddenly fall back onto the ground on the safe side if the rail.
I hear a few thuds and some footsteps running away.
Arms wrap around me and I stiffen. They stop and remove the blindfold so I can see it's just Toby.
I throw my arms around him amd sob into his shoulder.
He picks me up and carries me to his apartment with me

A/N Hope you enjoy the chapter.

-Adara