1

"Bye daddy! I'm going for a walk! Love you!" I yelled to my father sweetly. I rolled my eyes at my own fake tone.

"Bye Scarlett! Be safe! Love you too!" I closed the door pulled a pack of cigarettes and a lighter out of the pocket of my pink skater skirt. I walked through town with the cigarette to my lips, and down to the club.

It was 9:30 and the club didn't open till 10:30, so I had some time to waste. I smoked a few cigarettes as I walked through town and looked in a few stores.

At 11 I walked back to the club, not having to show Jake, the bouncer, my ID. He already knew I was underage. He didn't care.

Ever since I can remember I've acted like a little angel around my parents, teachers, and classmates. I was an angel, that is, until I was 13.

I wandered into a bar on my 13th birthday, although I looked 16, when the bouncer wasn't paying attention, and the bartender, Calum, thought I was hot so he let me stay. He gave me a few drinks for free and introduced me to a few people, who introduced me to a few more people, etc. Everyone, from bartenders, to bouncers, to gang members, to drug sellers, to plain frequents at the bars and clubs, knows me, although not by my real name, by the nickname Calum gave me, sweetheart. No one knows my real name. Not even Calum, when he asked for it, the 3rd time I went to the bar, I wouldn't give it to him. Everyone just knows my nickname and my rep.

No, I'm not some slut that sleeps with every guy in sight, I'm still a virgin, thankyou very much, (don't tell anyone that though), I'm just extremely willing to lend sexual favors, try drugs, and weed, and alcohol, do illegal things, etc.

"Hey J, sup?" I greet.

"Nothin much, what about you sweetheart?"

"Bored as fuck." I laugh.

"Well, a little alcohol will help that." He chuckled. I went in and flirted with a few guys before making my way to the bar.

"Hey calum. Can I get a shot of corn whiskey?" I asked sweetly.

"Sure sweetheart." He smiles charmingly. "If you give me a kiss." He winks, then leans across the counter as I lean over to peck his cheek. "That's not a real kiss." He teases, but regardless, He poured the shot and gave it to me. I took a deep breath and swallowed, then breathed out and enjoyed the burn in my throat.

I had a few more shots on before going to the dance floor and grinding on some random hot dude.

It was normal for me to go out for 'walks' and not come back till 4 so my dad never waited up.

I went back to the bar and got a rum and coke and sat sipping it and talking with calum.

"Alright, I thin I'm gonna head home." I slurred, looking at the Maori man expectantly for my bill.

"That guy over there just payed for you." I glanced to where he had pointed but no one was there. That had happened a few times the last couple of months.

"Oh, umm, ok. Well then, bye Cali!"

"Bye sweetheart." I went to kiss his cheek but he turned so I pecked his lips and I giggles, and then I kissed Jacobs cheek on my way out.

He slapped my ass as I walked past him and I smirked at him.

"See you tomorrow sweetheart."

"You hope." I tease.

"I do indeed. I also hope you'll come to my place after my shift." He says as lust fill his eyes.

"We'll see." I wink and walk back through the alley, swaying my hips.

I light another cigarette and lean against the brick wall, feeling the vibrations of loud music on my back.

I turn back to the street and rest my head on the wall. I watch cars go by and the city lights twinkle as I smoke the cigarette.

"Hey sweetheart."

I was startled by the deep dominant voice behind me. I dropped the cigarette in my hand as I spun around to face the voice and it landed on my bare thigh, burning me.

"Fuck!" I hissed.

The man ignored me and walked closer.

"Who are you? You haven't been around here before." I questioned cautiously.

"I have, you just haven't seen me." He pinned me to the wall, my hands above my head, and kissed my neck.

Soon he found my sweet spot and I moaned. He bit the spot sending tingles to my core, then began sucking it, leaving a mark.

"There." He proudly admired his mark. "Now everyone will know, you're mine." I didn't mind him kissing me, I was used to guys I didn't know kissing me, I actually quite enjoyed it. But no one could claim me. I would not put up with it.

"I don't belong to anybody!" I protested. He smacked my thigh where I'd burnt myself.

I bent over in pain and fell to my knees, and my face landed on his thigh. He roughly grabbed my chin and made me look up into his deep bright blue eyes.

"Mine." He growled. I didn't respond and he smirked.

He let me go and began to walk away. "See you soon sweetheart, and don't forget who you belong to, or else."

I sat in the alley thinking about what just happened.

Was that the guy who's been buying me drinks?

I noticed he had a tattoo of a dragon, that was the same tattoo as Ashton amd Harry, the other guy Ashton introduced me to, has. And I know they're both members of the blood dragons gang.

This guys tattoo had one difference from Ashton's though, his was dark red, where as Ashton and Harry's were black.

"Ugh. I'm too drunk for this." I walked home and into my room, falling asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.