7

"Princess..."

"Babygirl....."

"Scaaaarleeeeetttttt........"

"Cmon sweetheart, you gotta get up..." Luke says in his sweetest, most gentle voice possible.

"No." I pout, burying my head in my pillow.

"You don't want your breakfast to get cold, now, do you?"

"I don't care. Want sleep." I grumble.

"Cmon, baby. I made you pancakes with strawberries and whip cream, and sausage, and hash browns."

"Ughhhghh."

"Cmon, what do I have to do to get you out of bed? You don't even have to get out of bed, just sit up. I'll even feed you if you want."

"Icecream."

"You want icecream?"

"Mh hmm. On the pancakes. Preferably strawberry icecream."

"I can do that, princess, you just gotta sit up." He kisses my cheek a few times, then trails down to my neck, leaving lots of quick little pecks.

I giggle, because it tickles, and finally sit up. "Thankyou." I mumble.

"Of course, sweetheart." He chuckles.

I whine slightly as I sit on my butt, as it still hurts, mostly from when I ran off in the woods.

Luke chuckles and kisses my cheek again, before putting a tray with the food down in front of me.

"I'll go get that icecream real quick." He says before running downstairs. While he's doing that, I taste the yummy hash browns. Luke quickly runs back in and hands me a bowl of strawberry icecream.

"All good?" He asks nervously, smiling hopefully at me.

"Yes, lu, thankyou." I take a bite of icecream and then lean forward to kiss Luke.

"I'm so sorry, sweetheart. Really, I am." He kisses my cheek as I shovel some pancakes and icecream into my mouth.

"I know." I hum, leaning into his touch.

"No you don't." He smiles, trailing kisses down my neck.

"I have to go take care of something later today. My friend Michael is gonna stay with you. Is that okay?"

"You can't stay?" I look to him. He makes eye contact with me and gives a sorry look before continuing to kiss my neck.

"No, it's important. I'm sorry, sweetheart. You don't want me around anyway." He jokes between kisses.

"Eh, you're alright... When you're not beating my ass." I smile, kissing him. He chuckles, biting my bottom lip gently and then pulling away.

"I have to go. Be good, okay? Michaels just downstairs, he won't bother you if you don't want him to." He stands and gathers his jacket and phone.

"When will you be back?" I ask. He thinks for a second before leaning down to kiss me again.

"Shouldn't take longer than a couple hours. Call me if you need anything, okay? I'll try and answer if I can or I'll call back." I nod.