Chapter 12

I woke up alone and walked to my bathroom. I took a moment to appreciate my body then hopped in the shower. I got a towel and wrapped it around me when I finished showering. I walked in my room and Alex was sitting on my bed.

"Hi." I said.

"Hey." He walked to me and kissed me.

I pulled away smiling and told him, "I need to get dressed."

"I'm taking you out for breakfast."

I nodded and kicked him out of my room. I put on a strapless bra and matching underwear. I combed my hair and put on a black dress that went to my knees. I put on black ankle boots and a black leather jacket.

I walked in the living room and Zack and Holly were lying on the couch.

"Rough night?" I asked. Zack nodded and Holly grumbled. I giggled and Alex kissed my hand.
"Ready?" I nodded. "We have to stop by my house so I can freshen up."

"Okey dokey."

We got to his car and he drove to his house. He got out and I followed him into his house. I saw pictures of him and his family. Then there were pictures of him and his band.

I heard the shower running and I walked to his room and grabbed his guitar. I strummed it and he walked out.

"Hey, what are you doing?"

I turned around and Alex was wearing a towel around his waist with water dripping down his hair.

"Strumming." I shrugged.

He smiled and grabbed some clothes. "I'll be back." He walked back into the bathroom and my phone buzzed.

Hey, it's Adam

Hi Adam how's it going?

Eh. Do you wanna meet today?

I'm having breakfast with Alex but maybe you and the guys can come to the club tonight. It's my boss's birthday today and I'm throwing a party.

Yeah, we'll come.

Yay! Thank you

No problem 😜

"Who are you texting?"

I jumped and looked at Alex. "Adam. Come on, I'm starving."

We got in the car and I tried holding his hand but he moved it. "Alex, what's wrong?"

"Nothing." "Alex, there is something wro-" "Adia, there's nothing wrong! I'm fine."

I huffed out and looked out the window. We pulled up to the diner and I got out fast. I walked in and got us a table.

Alex sat down across from me and I got on my phone.

"Adia, love, I'm sorry for yelling."

"What would you guys like to have?" The waitress asked.

"Pancakes, eggs, hash browns and turkey bacon." I replied.

"And you?" She asked Alex.

"The same."

"Drinks?"

"Two waters." He replied.

She left and Alex reached over to grab my hands. I moved them and he said, "I'm sorry honey. I just don't like Adam."

"Why?"

"He likes you. I don't want to lose you."

"Alex, I love you though." I told him.

He smiled and our drinks came. After a while our food came and we ate in silence. We left and he drove me back home after he paid for our meal. When I got home, I grabbed all the stuff for Audrey's birthday party.

Holly was on the couch sleeping and I was worried because she's been out of it all morning. I shook her and she groaned.

"What did you guys do last night?" I asked.

"Shots." She replied her voice hoarse.

She leaned over and threw up in the trash can.

"Where's Zack?" I asked in a low voice.

"Get me stuff."

Just then he walked in and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"What was in her drinks?" I asked.

"Alcohol?"

"And?" I asked my voice cracking.

"Adia, that's it. I didn't slip anything in her drink, no one did. She told me she never drank like that before."

"Why did you let her?"

"I didn't know!"

"Don't yell at me! You don't understand how much I care about Holly! I will always save her from anything and I don't care if your famous and my idol, I will kick your ass if I have to. I already told you that once, I don't want to have to say it a third time."

"Ad-" "Get the hell out of here."

He left and I looked over at Holly and she was crying a bit.

"I won't let what happened before, happen again." I whispered hugging her.

Before Holly goes to bed, I posted this long overdue chapter. (To Holly it's over due). Next chapter is a party scene (HA!) and you might find out a secret.

Vote comment follow.

CONGRATULATIONS FOR GRADUATING HIGH SCHOOL HOLLY, I'M SO PROUD OF YOU LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!