8. Rampo and OC (Bungou Stray Dogs)

A/N: I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THIS GUY! MY OBSESSION WITH HIM IS NOT NORMAL!! I REPEAT: NOOOOOOOOOT NORMAL!!!

Rampo Edogawa and OC

One-Shot 8

"Hmmm..."

The Armed Detective Agency stood with bated breaths as Rampo considered the gorgeous young girl that stood in front of him.

The pretty lady looked incredibly nervous as her soft lips stayed parted and her large eyes were widened, waiting for Rampo's final verdict.

"She'll do!"

And with that, the man with the skill of ultra deduction turned away to walk out of the room.

The waiting members let out sighs of relief.

Kunikida Doppo walked over to the beautiful, shy girl with a small smile, "You're in. You are now Rampo's personal assistant. Stay close by him. The guy doesn't know the first thing about getting around on his own."

Lily nodded over and over, eyes still wide as she tried to understand the perfectionist who spoke.

"Also, make sure he doesn't leave the room without you."

"Might be too late~!" Dazai sang from across the room.

Kunikida and Lily stared at each other for a full few seconds before the blond man lost it.

"Why didn't any of you tell me?!"

Lily blinked in surprise before she reached for her bag.

Her voice was soft as she tried to cut into Kunikida's yelling, "I-I could go find him..."

Doppo stopped as though only then realizing that that was also a possiblity, "Oh... Would you like me to send brat with you?"

Atsushi paused in eating a bowl of noodles to blink.

"Oh no," Lily shook her head slightly, "I'll be okay..."

Kunikida shrugged, "Alright, get back if you can't locate him. Also, try to bring him back here before it gets dark. He doesn't have any jobs today but convincing him to do things can be difficult. He's a bit of a whiny brat... Don't tell him I said that..."

"Ooooh~!" Dazai's voice reached them from across the room, "I'm telling~!!"

"You'll do no such thing!" Kunikida yelled over before regaining his composure.

Lily blinked.

The blond man adjusted his glasses, "You should get going."

The pretty girl nodded quickly, her gentle face slowly smiling up at him, "Right."

As she made her way to the door, she turned to Dazai to catch his words to her, "Careful though... Not everyone likes the Armed Detective Agency..."

She felt a shiver run down her spine.

Kunikida's response didn't help: "No one likes the Armed Detective Agency."

"I found you!"

Rampo looked up from his seat on a park bench as his assistant stood hesitantly in front of him, beautiful long hair curving around her body.

"Were you looking for me?" His head tilted to the side.

The girl nodded, voice as soft as before, "Kunikida-san sent me to look for you... W-Would you like us to go back to Head Quarters, Rampo-san?"

The man seemed to consider the question for a few minutes before he shook his head with a slight pout, "Let's stay here!"

Lily blinked at his whiny tone, "Oh alright..."

Rampo moved over on his bench, "I used my ability to think my decision through.

Lily sat slowly beside him as he waved her over, "Decision?"

Rampo nodded, "Of taking you on as my assistant."

"Oh..."

The man yawned wide before his eyelids began to droop, "A-And I know you'll be perfect."

Lily blinked in response, a warmth spreading in her chest, "Oh, why, thank you..."

"Only problem," Rampo yawned again, "Is that you might be a little distracting."

Lily hesitated with a response as she watched his rub his sleepy eyes, "Me?"

Rampo nodded before resting his head on her shoulder, preparing to nap, "Yes, considering my first deduction is that we will be married five years from now."

Lily blushed as he made himself comfortable against her.

A/N: Tell me what you think! And is anyone reading/watching Bungou Stray Dogs here?

Ciao!