11. Dazai and OC (BSD)

I love Bungou Stray Dogs so this had  to be done!!

XD XD

I hope you like it!

Dazai Osamu and OC

One-Shot 11

Melia blinked as the man in front of her stood on one knee, a hand pressed dramatically to his chest as the other held her delicate fingers.

"Would you do me the honour of a double suicide?"

"Uh, I w-"

A book flew across the cafe to hit the brown-haired man on the back of the head.

Melia jumped slightly at the action, her eyes hurrying to check on the man who still stood on one knee.

"Ow..." He whimpered even as a slight smile curved his lips.

"Dazai!" A man across the cafe roared, "We have a job to do!! Get over here this instant!"

The man rose from the ground, a small smile on his face.

Melia's eyes widened when he winked.

"I hope to see you soon, my lady. Maybe another time, the stars will be kind to let our fates intertwine in a double suicide."

The pretty girl didn't understand why she blushed.

It seemed to catch the man off guard as well. As he began to turn away, he watched her, his warm brown eyes not leaving her pretty face.

A few minutes later, a blond man hurried over to collect the book that said 'ideal' across the front.

"I'll just be taking this..."

Melia only nodded slightly hoping the people around would stop staring.

Finishing her snack, she picked up her purse and walked past the bearer with a pleasant smile.

She wondered if she would find the good-looking man as she exitted the small cafe into the cool evening air outside.

It was already getting dark with beautiful stars sparkling across the night sky.

That was when she heard his authoritative voice somewhere in the alley nearby.

Without thinking, the pretty girl turned into the dark space to be pulled back by a steady grip on her arm.

"Don't."

She looked up to see the blond man from earlier.

"Let the idiot finish his fight."

She swallowed before stepping back, nervous and embarrassed as she watched the brown-haired man tackle three men, side-stepping them before touching each of their foreheads and efficiently putting them to sleep.

In a few seconds, Dazai skipped over, a contented smile on his face, "We're done here, Kunikida-saaaan!!"

The man by Melia's side only grunted before walking past, "Not yet..."

Melia watched Kunikida walk past Dazai to inspect the three unconscious men before Dazai noticed her.

There was a spring in his step as he approaced her, a soft smile on his lips, "It's the lady from before. I wonder what you might want from me?"

The pretty girl blushed, unsure of what to say as she stood there till he reached her.

"I," she hesitated as she watched his expression show amusement, "I heard your voice..."

Dazai laughed.

Melia blinked again, distracted by the sound of his laughter and the change it made to his face.

The man sobered quickly to give her a smile, "I see... How nice. Maybe tomorrow, we could meet up? I would like to introduce someone like you to the beautiful concept of suicide."

Melia wasn't sure why she felt her eyes sparkle.

A/N: Anyone who hasn't given this anime a try should watch it...

It's really good and the characters are amazing!

Tell me what you thought of this One-Shot though! XD

Ciao!!