Chapter 1

Your POV

Today is the day. Today is the day that I (y/n) (l/n) gets to marry the love of my life, Slenderman. He's had to save me a number of times so why not give him my love in return and officially make myself his. So that is what I'm doing. I've been having Clocky,and Jane along with Sally helping me with my hair and makeup. Gotta look good for him. I smiled out of happiness and pure nervousness.

I sighed walking into the bathroom to slip on the dress. I smiled and looked myself over. I had designed this with bloody painter. I gave him an idea and he drew me in it. Then I went with trendy and showed it to him and he made it. Offender thinks I'll look better with it off. But splendor loves it either way and even said he was going to throw glitter in the air when we finalize the wedding.

Every pasta is here, at least the ones that work for slender. Zalgo can  screw off. (Did I kill him or not I can't remember halp). I sighed as I stepped out, the dress its self was a mix of black and red. The ribbon itself that went from my waist down to the floor and behind me. It had red and black gloves as well. The veil was red and the shoes were, I smiled as the girls smiled, they awed and I blushed. "Damn is slender lucky." We turned to see Jeff. I flipped him off. "Id rather not be ripped apart.." He said, then a little elf popped his head into the doorway. "I don't care." He said.

These are the gloves

I rolled my eyes and Jane gave me a knife

I rolled my eyes and Jane gave me a knife. Jeff moved and I threw it at Ben. He smiled and walked off. "I LIKE 'EM FIREY" he said. They were apparently Slender's best men. I was going to be mean since I already knew the order they were going in. Jeff was first so I stuck Jane with him. Then Ben and I chose Sally. Then it was going to be Toby. So then clocky. I smiled as I gave them their black roses. They smiled and lined up, I threw the veil over and grabbed my mix of black and red roses.

(THIS WEDDING I SWEAR IS A GOTHS DREAM BECAUSE ITS MINE!!!!)

I took a breath as I heard the music start. my dad has been long gone so I chose trender to walk me out. Only because he won't go touchy feely and bounce around like an idiot. I smiled and saw slender almost fall over when he saw me. I looked down smiling. The rest of them that were around us whistled. I looked it at slender when we got to the altar. The priest was judge Angels. I smiled. She nodded and gave us a wink. "Since I can already see the affection they have for them in their ey- I a mean body language...ill cut to the chase.'" She said, I smiled and looked at him. He sighed and tilted his dead looking me over.

"Do you have any vows?" She asked. I looked at slender. He sighed and took my hands in his. "Ever since the day I saw you child I wanted you to be mine and only mine....I love you with all my black heart. I wish we will be together for eternity."he said I felt my eyes water and the smile grow. "Ever since I saw your suit that's as dark as night and your tie as red as blood Ive been hopelessly in love...you may be taller but my love is still the same and I hope we get to hunt together for all of eternity." I said.

I smiled as judge angels said the words. "You may now kiss your angel of darkness." She said. Slender grabbed me and dipped me kissing me with passion. I smiled and returned the kiss. He stood me up and let go. His kiss made me turn bright red I could feel it. I smiled and every one stood and cheered. "Go slender." I heard. Some whistled as well. I smiled as he picked me up and we walked out of the church. Sally ran over. "Now you are my mommy." She said jumping into my arms. I smiled and slender bent down kissing me again. "Indeed I am." I said, We got into the car and drove off to our honey moon. Sally wanted to go but what we would be doing it wasn't to kid appropriate. I smiled and kissed him as the church became smaller and smaller. 

I like this chapter...yay...how bout you...do you as well..I do..see ya later trendycupcakeslover out