Chapter 2

Your POV

I smiled as watched the car pull away. I turned and looked at the giant Victorian mansion. I looked at my now husband. He came over and since this mansion was in the middle of absolutely no where and in the middle of a pine Forrest. It was very well hidden. He came over and bent down picking me up. He spun around making me laugh. I smiled and he walked to the house letting his tentacles come out and open the door. He stepped in and teleported up to the room. He threw me on the bed and my dress came up enough to bury me in it.

I smiled and sat up. He started to do stocky take off his tie. I growled and nearly tackled him. I reached around and unzipped the zipper. I threw it off and let black and red lace lingerie fall around me. He stopped and fell to his knees. I came over and sighed. He put his hands on my waist and pulled me over. I smiled and kissed him. I heard the ripping of flesh and saw his mouth form. I smiled and he attacked my neck finding my sweet spot from the last time.

He pulled me to his lap. I moaned as my core rubbed on his leg. he smiled and stood. I wrapped my arms and legs around him as best as I could. He put me on the bed while I unbuttoned his shirt. I smiled and took off his shirt while he ran his hands on my thigh. I moaned and pushed him over and unbuttoned his pants and threw his bent across the room. "Easy, why are you rushing child?" He asked. I smiled and kissed him. "I've gone an entire almost six to seven months with out this..." I said. He sighed and stood.

He took them off along with his boxers. I moaned just seeing him. He came over and before he could push him over I grabbed his member, he shook and slammed his hands to the top of the bed. (It has curtains on it) I began to Bob my head. He moaned and I saw him clench his fists. I linked with him. I smiled the second I did. It was very dirty there. I smiled and got an idea. "You can touch me." I said. He sighed and grabbed me.

I smiled as he began pushing against me. He tore off my lingerie and I smiled. "I was gonna use that aga-hmm" I said as he thrusted in. He began to go wild and let himself ravage me. I moaned louder and louder as he found my g-spot again. I smiled and gripped the bed. He began  to huff as he thrusted deeper. I smiled and moaned louder. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he thrusted deeper. He sped up even more than he was. I flipped him over and calmed down. "You keep that up I won't be able to talk." I said. He shrugged and I began to ride him, I smiled and moaned more. He grabbed my waist and helped. I felt the knot form and smiled,

I rode a few more times before I felt him finish inside me and I screamed his name. I got off and fell over. I crawled over and he covered us both. I smiled and laid on his chest, he pulled me closer and as I fell asleep I heard him whisper. "I love you...forever and eternity"

Second lemon....yay....I love this story so much.....slender is awesome...how bout you...you like it...well if you stuck around for the second one then I'd hope so...maybe...do ya..see ya later trendycupcakeslover out