Chapter 4

I looked at him from the floor. He felt taller but he technically is taller than me. Especially way the hell down here. I sighed and covered my face. I felt his slender fingers wrap around my wrists. he moved them and made me look at him. I looked down. He sighed and picked me up into his lap. I sighed and he put his hand over my stomach. I tensed slightly but he stopped and looked at me. He stood up and sat me on the piano. "Dear are you..." his voice fading. 

I looked down and felt the tears come up. "Y-yeah." I said. He put his hand behind his neck. He sighed and walked over. He put his hands around me and his forehead to mine. I looked at him and he kissed me. "What do you want to do?" he asked. I sighed and touched my stomach. "i-i don't know.." I said. I felt the tears slip out. I covered my face. 

He took me in his arms and I cried. "Do you want to sleep on it dear?" he asked. I nodded and he picked me up. He carried me to the room. he stayed with me until i fell asleep. He kissed my forehead and I watched as he sat at a desk and sighed taking off his tie. 

I was in a dark red room. I looked down and I was in a white dress and I was at least 8 1/2 months pregnant. I looked up and stood. I wobbled over to a door and looked at it. I sighed and tried to open it.It didn't budge and since i was pregnant i didn't want to try too hard.  

I looked around and found a bed. I sighed and walked over. Where am I? Where's Slender? I found a remote and pushed the button. I turned something on. I heard laughing and music. I turned around and found a giant monitor. I looked closer and saw Slender. I walked over quickly. "SLENDER?!" I said. He slightly looked up at the monitor. He tried to move but was chained to the wall. I put my hand on the screen. "DON'T WORRY...I'M FINE." I said. I heard the door open and I turned. "Now Girl you will give me that child...and neither of you will see that Slenderman." he said. I was drug out of the room. 

"NO YOU WILL NOT TAKE MY CHILD!" I said he chuckled and I looked at him. "ZALGO YOU BASTARD LET ME GO." I said. He smiled evily and picked me up. "No." he said. I fought him being careful of my stomach. "YOU BITCH LET GO." I said. He gripped me tighter. "No not until I get that child." he said. 

I woke up to Slender shaking me. "Dear calm down." he said. I started crying and held onto his shirt. I cried for what felt like eternity but was only ten minutes. I looked at him and sighed. "dear you don't have to explain..I saw it." he said. I nodded and held his hand. "I want this baby...but how will we know what he'll do let along why he wants it." I said. Slender sighed and looked at me. "The child we are having is mine and yours...It will be part human part...monster... This child will have more power than anyone will know.." he said. I looked at him. "first you are not a monster." I said. He sighed and looked down. "I am...I kill children and I'm having one of my own..can you see the irony dear?" he asked. 

I nodded and he sighed. "I don't care as long as it's yours." I said. He looked at me and I smiled. He kissed me. "But why will it be so strong...I'm a human." I said. He sighed and put my hair behind my ear. He sighed and kissed me. "Dear...you are a secret weapon...when you were born you were cursed...in a way...it was an angel of darkness that said when you turned a certain age you would be more powerful than me.." he said. I nodded and looked down. "What can I do?" I asked. 

"You can turn into animals...shoot fire,ice and electricity out of your hands...and you can change your appearance." he said. I nodded and looked down. "What about the baby?" I asked. He looked at me and sighed. "It will look like you be able to shape shift..shoot the same powers from your hands...then it will have tentacles like mine...and be able to blend in with the trees." he said I smiled. "Is that good or bad?" I asked. "Well Zalgo as you have already seen will try and take it for the ultimate weapon." he said. I nodded. I put my head into his chest. He chuckled and I sighed. "What are we going to do then?" I asked. He sighed and looked at me. "Let's keep it dear.." 

ooh so boy or girl...I still gotta see if Zalgo is dead or not...I gotta look....see ya later..trendycupcakeslover out.