Chapter 6

The baby is supposed to be born any day now. I had a check up from Dr.Smiley and Ej the other day. They said that I am having twins. I have never been so happy. I wanted to surprise Slender with it so I haven't told him yet. I fell like I'm ready to explode from them. They made my stomach swell to twice it's normal size. I don't care though. it's probably the best thing i've done for a while now. Besides going to the woods that day. 

I sighed and felt a sharp pain in my side. I sat up a little. I felt water rush between my legs and pain shoot through me. "SLENDER!" I said. He teleported next to me and saw me. He picked me up and we went to the cellar. Slender had it cleaned and put in the proper lighting for this reason. He held my hand as Ej and Dr.Smiley came down. "Ready (y/n)?" Ej asked. I nodded and sighed. Slender was next to me the entire time. The first born was Sebastian.  I smiled when Ej picked him up and moved for Smiley to get Elizabeth. 

Sebastian had black hair and red eyes. I smiled and looked at Slender. He looked at me and we heard the cries of Elizabeth. He snapped his head over to Smiley and looked at him. I smiled. "Surprise." I said. he looked at me and smiled. "I love you." he said. I smiled and kissed him. "I love you as well dear." I said. Ej and Smiley gave us the twins. We got a moment alone with them and I smiled. "Sebastian Vincent Slenderman." I said as I looked into the crimson eyes of my son. "Elizabeth Anne Slenderman." Slender said as he admired our daughter. She had my hair and eyes. The spitting image of me. They were both pretty pale though. 

I didn't care either way. Sally was the first to reach us. Jeff followed and put her on the bed next to me. She looked at her siblings and smiled. "Can I hold him Mommy?" she asked. I nodded and handed her Sebastian. "Hi Sebastian." She said. He looked at her and smiled a little reaching out of his blanket and grabbing her hair. She giggled and I smiled. I hugged her and she looked at me. Jeff put a hand on my shoulder and I smiled. "Congrats." he said. I pulled him down by his hood and hugged him. 

Everyone else came in and took turns holding the babies. That night we put them to bed in their room. I had Trender and Bloody Painter design the room. I told them about the surprise and they made their changes. I haven't seen it yet so lets find out what it looks like. We walked in and smiled. Half of the room was midnight  blue while the other was Victorian purple. Each side had a girl and boy designed white crib. Along with matching dressers and changing table. 

I smiled and above each bed was their name. Written in what looked to be Slender's handwriting. He had that beautiful old fashioned cursive writing. I smiled and he put a hand on my shoulder. I looked at him and he sighed. We put the kids to bed and I turned to him when we left the room. I smiled and pulled him down to my height by his tie. "I have never been happier." I said. I kissed him and he picked me up. "Neither have I dear." he said. I smiled and we went to join the rest while having a baby monitor near us for the twins. Both were sleeping soundly. 

We were up late into the night with the rest. We talked about what would happen from now on. That was until i heard the crashing of glass and my daughter screaming. I was the first up the stairs. I ran into the room to see the window that was parallel with the door busted. the curtains flowing in the room. I looked over to Sebastian to see him gone. I looked over to Elizabeth to see her gone as well. I went to Elizabeth's bed and Slender to Sebastian's. I growled and turned. "Masky,Hoodie, Toby." I said. They ran in from the hall and looked at me. "Find my son and daughter now." I said. They nodded and ran off grabbing Smile. 

Jeff ran to me along with Lj. They grabbed me and gave me a hug to keep me from destroying the mansion. It took Speldor and Trender to hold Slender down. He was fully mad. He was trying to tear apart the very room that was made to keep them safe. I walked over to him and grabbed him by his tie. "NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO BE DESTROYING THIS ROOM." I said. He nodded and i sighed. I hugged him and cried a little. He held me close. "We will find them." I heard. I looked up to see the rest of the pastas. "No one sleeps until they are found." I said. They nodded and ran out of the mansion. I walked to a closet that we had. 

I grabbed all of my weapons and old outfit i would wear. I slipped it on and it still fit. I smirked and walked out of the mansion with Slender while his brothers kept the mansion guarded. I had an idea who took them. And this time I was sure he was going to be dead. No one messes with a new mother. Not even Slenderman himself. 

Welp...you're pissed....Hope you liked it..see ya later trendycupcakeslover out.