3rd day of "hell"

So yesterday me and Jake decided to skip school and set up our house. I know we have probably missed out on so much, but well catch up.

As we pulled up to the hell hole, we were suddenly hit by a black '67 chev. It wasn't a big dramatic hit but it did damage  the car pretty bad. The problem was we didn't know who owned the car, until now.

Minutes after the crash, the person who owned the car got out and put a note on the window. I was scared but I still got out, I got and picked up the note that read.

~Hey bitch, I'm so sorry that I didn't hit you hard enough maybe next time hoe.~

I was so scared/confused/worried/sad I didn't know really what to think. Jake got out of the car and just looked at me confused, I didn't want to cry but I was just so emotional the tears just started to poor out. He wrapped his muscular, tanned arms around me and just hugged me, he didn't say a word. I was shocked and surprised normally he would be asking me all of these questions. But now his not. I'm guess while hugging me he read the note on the ground.

For the rest of the day, it was pretty good all we did in class was listen to the teacher or write note. The notes were easy and I understood everything, but I still couldn't get that note out of my mind.