2nd day of hell

I woke up to the sound of birds cheering and Bae singing. For a second I was confused, but then I remembered we bought a house. I'm so happy, we can finally live together and be one step closer to having our dream come true.

I picked up my phone and saw 5 missed calls form my mum. I thought I would call her back even though she called me last night. I dialled the number and waited for her to pick up, after about 5 minutes of her yelling in my ear she finally came to her senses and let me move in with Jake, she told me I have to have everything out by the end of the week.

Once Jake got out I told him what happened and said we can pick up today, and a couple of other important thing.

After my shower we got ready and decided to get my stuff. When we pulled up out the front, mum had left my 2 sisters were the only ones home. I walked in to the smell of someone cooking. I got kind of scared and started running to the kitchen with Jake behind me.

We got to the kitchen and Isabella, my twin sister was cooking bacon and waved us in to eat. Jake and I were shocked but hungry. So we decided why not. After about 5 minutes Bethany my older sister who has never liked me came down with one of her friends Bailey, and if you asked me I would say they are secretly lesbians. I think the reason why Bethany hates me is because she used to like my boyfriend, before we started to date because back then me and Jake were close but weren't together and she liked him. Talk about confusing.

After we had our breakfast, me and Bae decided to go started packing up. When we were done Bethany came down the stairs and being the little bitch she is she had to have her own way and try and make jake sorry for her. It's a thing she always dose, she gets Jake to go and sit on the lounge with her while she whines and cries about stupid shit like, one week she told him how bad her period was and if she didn't have it gone by Tommorow she was going to slit someone's throat.

But this time he told her he couldn't, I was so proud of him. After my little happy dance I did in front of Bethany, I went and said goodbye to my twin sister. Me here are like two peas in a pod. Bethany had always been jealous of that. When we were done at my place we went to the furniture shop and got some lounges and stuff, we already had our kitchen all we needed was a lounge and t.v unit and T.V. After that we left for Jakes house and got all of his stuff. When we got home we quickly grabbed all of our stuff and ran the fuck in side. As soon as we got the last box it started to rain. So we ordered the one and only best seller pizza.

It's was meant to be the second day of school but, we decided to move, it's much more fun.

~So this is my 3rd chapter and they probably are shitty but it's fun. Please tell me how you liked it. ~