First day of hell

First day of senior year. To be honest, I'm pretty nervous. I mean hello, it is my first day at the "hell", as a senior but I have my boyfriend here to help me get through.

As I pulled up to hells' parking lot I heard knocking on my window. I looked out to see it was a tall, dark and handsome boy standing out there with his hoodie covering his face. After about 2 minutes of just staring at this dark figure he finally pulled of his hoodie and it revealed my stunning boyfriend. I swear I swung that door open so fast it almost hit his head.

I got out and jump on to his torso and starting to cry a little. I haven't seen him all summer.
I miss his shit head. He is pretty much the only thing I have to live for. But that's for another time.

After we finished our little relationship goals hug. I got down and heard screaming of a little girls voice, and I have to be honest it did kind of scared the shit out of me until I found out who it was. " Shazam, you hoe, I missed you." Said that awful voice behind me. "Ew wtf, why is their a hoe standing behind me?" I said trying to stay in character. "Fuck you bitch coming straight from the underground." After that annoying voice said that everything went black. I don't know if I was knocked out or if someone had their hands over my eyes? Then I hear " guess who?" I tried to search for the persons arms for what felt like an hour until. I finally found them grabbed them and karate kicked them. I didn't feel sorry either, Until I found out who it was. The one and only Lara aka dory aka my best friend.

We walk through the school with our head held high and with confidence bursting out us, Lara and I that is, Jake on the other side is walking like he has no life left in him. " hey babe, are you okay?" I say with concern, "yeah." He groans. I don't know if it's me or if he really thinks this is hell. But I'm gonna go with 2.