Hospital ?

Jakes pov

I walked closer to the bed to see Sjaan lying there like she had no life left in her.

I was shocked, scared but at the same time sad. I didn't know what happened or what to do. I walked over too Tilly (Sjaan's mum) and asked if she was okay. Of course she's not she's crying in her hand you fuck wit. I said in my head while she lifted her head and nods. I grabbed a seat behind me and pulled it over next to her. "It was a car." She started. " what?" I say confused." She was hit by a car." She said. "what?" I said getting angry and sad all at the same time. " the doctors say she's fine, but look at her." She started to cry again." It looks like she has no life left in her." She said before she buried her head into her hands. This so fucked, Sjaan has done nothing wrong. She's a good girl, she's perfect. She has done nothing wrong, they should be hitting me not her.

I swear if I find out who hit Sjaan. I will kill them before they get to say why.

I couldn't take it in that hospital room. I had to leave. I walked out with out a word. I stormed out to my car, and sat in there like I was some kind of creep.

After about 10 minutes of staring out of my window, it finally clicked. This crash was no accident. Whoever hit her, they weren't blind or drunk. They in fact were jealous. They wanted to hurt Sjaan.

But who? Think Jake!

Edie. I knew she was up too something. The reason she came in so unexpected and tried to blame everything on Bethany. Why would Bethany ever want to hurt her sister. Yeah she may be jealous. But come on, Beth's sweet. She would never....

I was stopped by my catchy ring tone."I could take you to my kingdom my lady." I sang with the beat of my ringtone. Until of course I remembered it was the ringtone for Sjaan. Wait what. I picked up the phone, and as always answered it. "Hello?" I said, more like a question."Hi, I know you don't know who it is. But maybe you will find out soon." The person on the other side said. I wanted to say something, but it was to late, they hang up.