Confusion

Yesterday was a very stressful day, first I found out my sister was trying to kill me, then I got yelled at by my mum after telling her what happened that night. I just can't wait for today. Laying around, watching movies and eating with the one person I trust and love.

As me and Jake were about to get comfortable, there was a knock at the door. Of corse. I got up knowing whoever was at the door was going to be for Jake, as I got closer to the door I got scared. I don't know why I just did, it felt weird but I just kept walking. I opened the door and a tall girl with long reddish orengish hair colour was standings at my front door. She turned around and, I couldn't really see her face at first. But then she started to speak and I knew exactly who hit was. My amazing one of a  kind  best friend who has been, God knows where, leaving me at hell with Jake."Where the hell have you Been." I say with concern bringing her into a hug. " I've been with my boyfriend." She's says trying to not to smile. "Wtf" I say with a cunfused face pushing her out of the hug. "Well, I met him like a month ago and we started talking, and then a week ago he asked me out." She did with a huge smile on her face."that's so cute." I say trying not to cry Over the fact that my best friend finally has a boyfriend."um anyways, me and Jake are having a day in. If you want to join?" I saw with confidence." Um sorry, i have to go meet Tom, we are going on our first official date!" She exclaims. I'm so happy for her.

As Lara walked away, I waved continuously until she got in her car. I then walked back inside and watched 'the vow'.

After about, 3 movies me and Jake were getting hungry. I volunteered to go get food while Jake has a shower. As I got into the car, I spotted something on the passenger seat. It was a note.

~ you may know it's me, but no one will believe a dead girl.~

I got scared but I let it slide. I doubt my sister would try and kill me. Or would she?

As I was on the way to maccas, I was stopped by a red light. As I was waiting for the light to go green, a car was coming start for me. The lights were getting bigger and shinier until everything just went black....

-jakes pov-

Sjaan was taking forever, I knew I should have gone. She's probably talking to one of her friends. As I sat down I heard the phone ring. It was Sjaan's mum. This can't be good."hello?" I said more as a question."Jake you need to get here." She cried. " what, what's going on, and where is 'here'." I said getting stressed." Come to the hospital." She was worried, I could tell."I'm on my way." I ran out the car and started the car as fast as I could, I sped all the way to the hospital. When I got there, I went straight up to the desks and did what I had to do. They told me I couldn't see her, over my dead body. I ran around the hospital until I found her mum. She was sitting on the lounge in front of the bed with her head in her hands. I always thought she hated Sjaan and I, but now I don't know.