▽ ' dazaiosamu

~Hi there (0v0) thank you for reading my book hope you like this.

You can't do it anymore you feel your life is useless. As you stand near a small bridge and river.

"Fuck my life kami sama I HATE THIS LIFEE!" you shout as you prepare yourself ending your damn life.

But before you end your and before you jump you saw a floating body well you see only the feet and don't know if its a man or a woman. 'what the heck i'm seeing now..' you said in your mind and you feel bad but you decide to save the mysterious body.

You jump and grab the sexy legs (lmao i don't know how to say it) and goddammit its heavy. You can't believe you save a life of a mysterious person. Now you look at the face and wow its a beautiful man.Then the mysterious man wake up and with a irritated cute face.

" what happen? did i die?/" he asked as he look at you. " I save your life and excuse me your lucky i save you.." you said ." DAMNN." he said with a kind of mad tone. You look at him and curious why the hell is he mad. " Are you mad?" you asked. He look at you and stand " Of course i am, you ruin my plan." he said and look away. " What plan? " you ask with a curious face. " To commit a suicide, you know i like suicide but i like commit without the feeling of pain."

Wow you can't believe a man like him will like a suicide thing. " well what are you doing in this river side?" he asked. " you know i was trying to commit suicide to but bad timing i saw your body so.." you said and start walking. " well you can commit now sorry for-" you were stop when he run towards to you with a sparkling eyes. " Oh~ bella donna~ i found a person who can join me~'." he said as he hug you so tight. " LEY GO OF MEEE" you said as you try to push him but he is too strong

And that day you have the worst day ever because you met a mysterious man and hug you. As the man introduce himself to you he holds your hand and say his name. " I'm Dazai, Osamu Dazai"

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||0|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Hey youuu yes you thank you for reading #double suicide . Hope you enjoyyyy