▽ ' dazaiosamu

こんにちわ〜Long time no see so i'm back! I hope you guys enjoyed this.

(大汗)

dazai

Sunday morning what a lovely day to commit suicide for mr.suicide boi Dazai Osamu. He inhale the sweet fresh air not minding everything because who cares? right. As he is preparing himself to jump in the river, he feel a bit pain in his shoulder he turn his head to look at where is the thing come.

He saw a dark aura surrounding him and he just smile "Hello my lovely (First name)~" he said and smiled at you "Don't freaking hello, get your ass up here." you said .

He sighed and stand in front of you and look down pouting like a cutie kid swinging his body like a sorry little boy. "I'm sorry ~~" he said and pout

you face palmed, how can you deal with a such weirdo man like Dazai. "Dazai please stop making me worry.." you said and touch his cheek

He blush and you suddenly saw his eyes sparkling like stars and hold your hand , you freak out and your eyes wide open because of his sudden change expression

"(Your name)-chan~~ would you double suicide with me~~~" he asked pushing his face closer to you and you pull away

"yeah sure in your butt dream dazai-san.." you said rolled your eyes in annoyance of him.

"Ehhh!? (Your name) don't give your boyfriend a face of that ~" he said hugging your legs like was he standing a while ago?

"Whatever just do what you want i'm done let's break u-" you were cut when he suddenly pick you up in a bridal style and guess what? yes he jump and you? "DAZAIIIIII!?!! EAHHHH"

After a minute you just stared at the ground a bit tired as dazai is hugging you, like a koala in a tree and the tree is you.

"I'm tired dazai, i can't i-" he pressed his soft lips in yours and smiled "Let's go home (a/n: OMFG HIDE KANKRK KANEKI XD) " he smiled and pick you up , you sighed and just give up because nothing is gonna happen.

Dazai notice that you fell asleep in his arms he smiled and kiss your forehead. "You're so cute ~~"

As the two of you sleep in a soft comfy bed cuddling each other. Like two cats now .

       (大汗)

Eh? Hello it's short because it's weird LOL HEY HEY. I can't wait for the OVA ('Д' ) ≪3日

           ˚✧₊⁎ a z u o s a⁎⁺˳✧༚
           ★05。1月4日。1月7日★