18. The Sexy Pool Party

Chapter 18: The Sexy Pool Party

I was done with today, I just wanted to run back home and curl up in my bed. But then a flashback of Sophia and me in the bed popped up. Fuck...I need help. I know who's perfect to give me advice, my best friend, Ali!

I was about to go back inside to look for Ali but I was bombarded with a bunch of drunken teenagers running outside to the pool.

"Let the pool party begin!" I hear Stacey yell out in a microphone. Fuck.

I looked around and didn't see her in the crowd however. But then I looked up and behold she was standing on a balcony, I'm assuming on her room in the second floor.

I was pushed out with the crowd. My gaze landed on a bunch of dudes taking out their phones and recording the ladies lining up by the pool.

What the fuck is going on?

All of a sudden the security guards that were guarding the pool came by and confiscated all the phones.

"Nah-ah-ah, you know the drill boys, no phones, cameras or anything that can record this segment of the party," Stacey warned them while they all started whining.

"What's happening?" I whispered to a guy next to me. He looked at me all confused.

"Wait is this your first time in a Stacey party?" he asked me. I nodded. "Well, just watch, you'll see," he winked at me. Okay? That was weird...

"You ready ladies?!" Stacey yelled out.

"Yeah!" the girls responded. I spotted Brianna with the girls. She winked at one of the guys. I looked closely and it was Luke. Luke?!

I pushed through the crowd of guys and reached where Luke was but then music started playing really loudly.

"Okay, it's time ladies and gents!" Stacey announced while the guys cheered.

I turned to see the girls slowly dancing to the music, stripping off their clothes. Holy shit...my eyes widened as they were in just bra and panties. Some even had thongs on.

I can't lie, they looked really hot dancing in just under garments. All the guys were practically drooling, with their jaws on the floor.

I looked at all the girls, relieved not to see Sophia there. Also thankfully Ali wasn't there either even though I was still trying to find her.

The girls then jumped in the pool. The guys cheered as the girls started groping each other in the water. I even felt my dong begin to get a little hard as the girls grabbed each others breasts and played around with each other in the water in wet undergarments.

All of a sudden the music changed and the whole aura of the place changed as well. It was quite creepy in a way. I looked around and all the guys started to take off their clothes, their eyes and expressions seemed a little off. I even saw Luke doing the same thing.

"Luke?" I called out to him but he didn't even turn around. I grabbed his shoulder but he didn't even flinch, weird.

"Now for part two, let the official pool party begin," Stacey said with a devious smile.

Wait what? I turned to see the girls taking off their bra and panties. They were now completely nude in the water. My face turned beet red, I was shocked and wasn't sure how to feel but at the same time I wanted to jump in with them and se*ually touch them.

What the actual fuck is happening?! Wait...were the rumors true about what happens in Stacey's parties?! That everyone gets naked and starts fucking each other? Oh fuck, I knew what was going to happen next now.