There's no explanation.

I called Britney, our baby babysitter, over to watch the twins for a couple of hours so I could have a date with DJ. On my way out, I noticed the paparrazi weren't outside. It was a relief and it was easier to get to my truck. "Thanks, Daniel! Here's fourty dollars." I gave the valet his tip and headed to Cafe Claude. For some reason, I felt a little uneasy and then DJ called me. "Hey, Ann. I have something to tell you when you get here. It's-" I heard a female voice say, "Don't say anything yet, DeAndre." "I have to go, Ana. Get here soon." I hung up and pretty much growled while I sped up. He has some serious explaining to do.

-

I arrived about ten minutes after that phone call. The hostess led me to the table and my heart started pounding out of my chest when we were getting closer. I looked up finally and saw this gorgeous girl sitting beside DJ, holding hands. I took a deep breath and the hostess gave me this sad look. I mean, we were a pretty popular couple out here. Everyone knows everything about the athlete's personal life. I sat down across from them and stared directly into his eyes. I have this gift, from my mom. People think it's weird, but I think it's cool. I can read people and I know if something is wrong. He was feeling upset and defeated. "Ann, meet Amber. We met a couple of months ago. We're in love. And, I wanted you to know that in person. I didn't want you to find out by a magazine or website." I shifted in my seat and looked at him, trying to hold back my tears. "Now, I know you're confused right now. Just listen." "So, these last three months have been nothing to you? You asked me to be your girl, but you were with her the whole time? Why did you do it?" "I was caught up in the moment. And I'm sorry. I didn't mean to lead you on." I wiped my tears away and walked away from the table.

-

I went to the beach instead of going back home. I watched the happy couples stroll and embrace each other. It reminded me so much of my first love, Blake. I cried and pulled my knees to my face, ignoring everything around me. I felt so helpless, because I just can't find the right guy. I'm not desperate, I just want someone who will be there for me. I like to have someone there at night to cuddle with me, talk to me, and make love. Is that too much to ask for? I pulled myself together and got back in my truck.

-

When I got home, Britney was watching something on ESPN 3 with Marieka. "Ana! Come here!" Both of them yelled, even though I was just at the door. "What's up gi-" It was Clay Matthews on my TV. I saw my name on the screen and I plopped down on the couch. They looked at me and smiled. "He wants to take you out on a date! Ana! Oh my god!" I looked at Britney with my eyes wide in shock. I heard him say, "Ana, if you're watching, I want you to give me a call. I know you want a real man, so let's go on that dream date I'm sure you've always wanted to go on." My jaw dropped and I called the studio. They answered the call and Clay smiled. "We're live on the air with Ana Monroe!" Clay started to blush hard. "Hey there, Ann. So, what do you think?" "Matthews, I would love to go out with you." He raised his hands up and said, "She said yes!" I laughed and looked at the girls. They had their hands over their chest and looked like they were about to cry. "I'll be in your area this weekend. Let's make plans later." "Okay, sweetheart. You just don't know how much this means to me. Thank you. So much. I'll call you later." I hung up and they continued to talk about me. I have to go shopping. I have a "Dream date" to get ready for.

-

Don't bite my head off. And she's not a slut. It's just a innocent date. I love him, so I had to add him. Who knows, he might become a main character..