Happy Birthday!

I can't believe my children are 1 now. I laid their outfits on my dresser and waited for them to wake up. Clay started to stir in his sleep so I walked to him and kissed him to wake him. He pulled me into bed and sleepily kissed me. I pulled away and rested my head on his chest. "They should be up in a little. Did you sleep good?" He tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear. "The way the sun is shining on your face. Your beauty is breathtaking." He kissed me again and placed his hand on my back. "I think I hear them. Come on." I climbed off of him and walked out with him close behind me. They were already waiting on us, well Clay. He kissed the birthday babies and picked both of them up. I took Jason from him and put him in his high chair. I put a bowl of baby food on his high chair and went to run their bath water. As I was heading back to the kitchen, I came across a picture of the twins and Blake sleeping. I picked up the frame and smiled at it. "Ana, come here! You have to see this!" I placed the frame down and walked out the room, feeling a little sad after looking at that. "What's going-" Emma had food all over her face and Jason was laughing hysterically. I looked at her and she started laughing, too.

-

At the party, the twins had a ball! The venue is absolutely perfect! They even met their half brother, who is a cutie. I really like Brynn, actually. She's a sweetheart and she's even prettier in person. We talked in private and she apologized for everything that happened. I forgave her and we let bygones be bygones. About an 1 1/2 hours into the party, DJ and Amber showed up. The tension was pretty obvious. I ignored them until they came over to see Jason and Emma. "Happy birthday, Thing 1 and Thing 2!" I looked at Clay and scratched my eyebrow when he picked them up. "Ana, don't get upset." Clay whispered and kissed my cheek. I nodded and kissed his hand. I walked over to speak to Marieka, but Amber asked me to talk in private. I nodded and we stepped outside. "Look, I know I'm the last person you want to talk to, but I need to get this off my chest. When I met DeAndre, we fell in love right away. He told me that he had someone that he was talking to, but they weren't serious. HE told me who it was and I felt terrible, because I knew you've been through a lot lately. The divorce from Blake, him having a baby with another woman, and losing your only family left. I wasn't too sure about continuing with the relationship, but I couldn't live without him. He felt the same way, so he decided to let you know. I'm sorry for this. He isn't the bad guy, I am." I put my hand on hers and smiled. "You're not the bad guy. Stop. It's okay. You're a gorgeous girl and you seem like a sweetheart." She smiled and nodded. "Thank you. I thought you hated me. I didn't want to come, but he said it would be okay." "Yeah! It's not like I'm gonna beat you up at my children's birthday party. That wouldn't be fair. Ever since I've had them, I've been a lot more mature and forgiving." We shook hands and then I pulled her into a hug. "Don't worry anymore. We're cool now!" We walked back into the building right before the three Griffin babies opened their gifts.

-

We're finally on our way to Wisconsin. I'm a little excited! I mean, I've never been there. And it Emma and Jason's first time on a plane! This has to be the coolest first birthday ever. "Babe, you did not have to do this. I mean, this is incredible. Thank you." I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him deeply. "Mmmm, you taste like mango." I pulled back and laughed. "Yeah, it's my new lip balm. You like it?" "I don't know, let me try again." He kissed me and pulled back. He nodded with his thumb up and I laughed again, leaning in to kiss his cheek. "You're so gorgeous, Clay. I have the best looking guy in the NFL." "I think you're the gorgeous one. I mean, look at you." He squeezed my thigh and I moaned out. "Don't do that. Oh my god." I rested my head on his shoulder and smiled. He handed me my glass of champagne and he made a toast to us and our future. And with that, I knew he has to be it. He has to be the one I'm gonna marry.