Imagine Request for Ally (Harry) #1: Cheeky Flirt or Bad Teacher

It's a regular Saturday morning for you and your boyfriend Harry, he just returned back from tour yesterday, before you went to sleep you convinced Harry after several attempts to stay in today: 1. To relax and spend more time with each other without any disturbance from fans or paparazzi & 2. You were really hoping that Harry would teach you how to play the guitar. You were setting the table for breakfast when you heard Harry's morning grunts and footsteps coming down the flight of stairs, "Morning babe...you made breakfast? Aw babe, you didn't have to." Harry makes his way towards you wrapping his arms around your waist, "Baby I have to finish setting the table." "Nonsense, besides I know what you're trying to do sexy." When you look up at Harry he winks at you which causes you to scrunch up your face in confusion, "What do you mean pumpkin?" Harry chuckles shaking his head releasing you from his grip, "Okay um let's see: 1. You only call me pumpkin when you're up to something, 2. You only get up this early and make me breakfast when it's our anniversary, my birthday, or when you want something...my birthday was months ago, our anniversary is in December, and that leaves the last option since I know that you're not an early bird. 3. Ireadyourdiaryandknowthatyouwantmetoteachyouhowtoplayguitar." Harry winces at the last sentence. You raised an eyebrow at the last part, "You...did...WHAT?!" Harry chuckles nervously, "Listen sexy, if you wanted me to teach you something or do anything with me...and I do mean ANYTHING *winks* to come and tell me." He wraps his arms around you once more placing light kisses on your neck, "Ok I'm sorry, but I did want to make you breakfast regardless since you coming home from tour is a special occasion which you left out to say is when I get up early for also." You wink at him which makes him lightly laugh, "Yea yea yea, you don't have to butter me up, I'm still gonna teach you how to play guitar. By the way, why didn't you ask Niall to teach you love? Not that I don't want to." He quickly adds a smile at the end, "Because I wanted my big strong curly haired man to put his arms around me and kiss me every time I hit a note right." You look at him with a flirtatious smile, "That's not the only note you can hit." Harry smirked back down at you which made you blush uncontrollably.

AFTER BREAKFAST

Harry and you were seated on the ground in front of the couch in your living room, he was holding you in his lap rocking back and forth. He stopped rocking you both to stroke the brownish-black hair he missed the touch of for over six months, "I missed this. Holding you, touching your body, and looking into those beautiful brown eyes that keep me captivated when we have our little moments." You looked down blushing, your cheeks burning a more rosy color than usual, "I've missed you too baby boy." "Alright." Harry breathed out heavily then got up moving you off of his lap, "I'll be right back. Don't move." Harry rushed to one of the spare rooms downstairs.

Few minutes later

When he came back Harry was holding a guitar that Niall bought him last Christmas, it was a beautiful light brown acoustic guitar with a glowing shine to it, "Harry, that's the guitar Niall bought for you, I wouldn't want to curse it with my bad skills." Harry chuckled lightly because he didn't want to offend you, "Sexy, you haven't even played it yet. You know I don't like when you doubt yourself." You nodded, Harry took your hand leading you back to your special spot on the living room carpet, you two would always have cute 'little moments' there, "I'll be with you every step of the way baby doll."

An Hour Later

"YOU'RE GETTING IT BABE." You jumped at the sound of Harry's outburst being that your ear was right near his mouth as you sat in his lap still, "Oh I get it, save the screaming for the bedroom. Alright, your wish is my command beautiful." You scoffed playfully rolling your eyes, "You cheeky bastard. Thanks for teaching me Harry." You stretch standing up after handing Harry back his guitar, "Since I woke up early, I'm going back to bed." Before you could make your way up the stairs to your comforting bed, you felt familiar muscular arms pull you back towards the living room couch, "Ugh, WHAT?!" Harry smirked pulling your body into his, "What? Don't I get an reward?" You smirked back at him, "Oh I see, ready to scream for me huh?" "And touch the body I've been longing so much for." Harry lifted you over his shoulders to show you how much he loved and missed you.

THE END

First imagine request of the day, been an early bird to write you this hope you enjoyed it Ally!