Preference #4: His good morning text to you (dirty)

Niall: Good morning my delicate, delightful angel cake. I wish I were there with you right now, I swear every time we're apart I crave you and your scrumptious ness more. I have to stop I'm getting hungry just thinking about you, I'll be over later, don't worry about dessert bc I'm gonna stuff you with my loving ;)

Harry: Good morning love, last night was amazing. I hope you're not too sore bc I was hoping we could do it all over again ;) all puns intended. When I cum over you better ready to catch my grand stick ;) see what I did there? :D if not, you'll know when I get there

Liam: Good morning beautiful, I just wanted to remind you how much I love you even though last night was very much explanatory of my feelings for you. They are real and they'll never go away and neither will I...or the Payne train ;) I hope you're up for another ride bc I sure am

Louis: Goooooood Moooorrrrnnniiinng my sweet ranch dressing, can't wait to dip my carrot stick in you again. I love you with all of my heart and no Italian or other dressing could replace the irresistible flavor lust you leave with me every time we collide. We are the best mixture and no one can ever beat it.

Zayn: Morning boo. I hope you rested well cuz I know how much I roughed you up last night. I'm going to check up on you after I come off work. The boys keep making fun of my hair but I don't care, I'm proud of why it's so messy bc it got that way by making love to you. That's something I will never regret; giving all of my heart to my eternal love. I love you and I'll try to take it easy on you tonight...if you want me to ;)