Preference #2: Trying to wake him up (Harry)

It was 8:00 a.m. on a Monday which meant it was time for Harry to get ready for work at the studio all day long. Being his girlfriend of three years, you were used to the prolonged amount of time apart even if it were for a couple of hours like today, it always felt like forever being separated from each other. Unfortunately Harry is not the happy-go-lucky fella or early bird when it comes to serious business that didn't involve your relationship. Even if Harry had to spent a whole day at the hair and nail salon with you, he would even pitch in and get a manicure and pedicure for himself, as long as you two were together...but not today.

You hated waking Harry up with all your might because you loved how heavenly he looked asleep and he would always find away to reach to your pushover side allowing him to sleep longer, Paul is aware of this and has told you to be specifically abrasive and unfair to Harry; today would not only be spent at the studio but at several interviews and meetings for the upcoming tour. As much as you loved disobeying Paul and plotting tricks on him with Harry, you understood the consequences that would occur this time.

You groaned walking to Harry's side of the bed and gently began to shake him, "Baby get up." Harry groaned covering his face under the blankets, "Come on darling, there's breakfast downstairs waiting for us to devour." "The only thing I want to devour is sleep and your goodies later." You giggled knowing that he was smirking, you slowly uncovered his face from the blankets to see that you were correct, "The food is really gooooood." You drew out hoping he would resist falling back asleep, "So is your cum." Harry chuckled, another smirk reappearing onto his face, "Well you won't get any of my deliciousness until you come back from work." "Screw work and you know you can't resist me, I have ways of tapping that ass whether you want me to or not." You scoffed tiring of his sexual jokes, "Bitch if you won't get out of this bed." Harry's eyes struck open and sat up quickly looking at you with an amused look, "Is that your way of persuading to get out of bed? If so, you're gonna have to come harder at me slut." You two were used to calling each other bad names, that's when you knew one of you were pissed off at the other. "Harry get up." You began to whine, "I don't wanna." Harry whined back then chuckled after seeing your even angrier expression. You smirked getting an idea, "Don't make me call Paul!" You warned pointing a finger in Harry's face which Harry pushed out of the way shortly after, "What's Paul gonna do?" You were surprised at Harry's persistence to stay in bed, normally he would've been persuaded to move with the mention of Paul. Luckily you weren't giving up anytime soon so you kept pushing forward, "He will kick your ass." Harry scoffed playfully, "Paul LOVES my ass." You threw your hands in the air then landed them back in your lap, "I don't have time for this, I'm going shopping with my friends later at Victoria Secret so I can pick up some new lingerie-" "IM UP!" Now every once in a while you use the 'lingerie trick' and if that doesn't work you can always console in Paul to...give Harry an extra push with one of his tricks. ;)