Trying to wake him up PART 2 (Niall) Preference #3

Niall is a softie, a pure romantic at heart, adventurous in bed, and an all out wonderful person....but when it comes to waking him up for work, that whole sweet side that he's widely known for disappears. Although you enjoyed his sexy anger because it turned you on to the max, but when it came to him snapping at you, the cheery 'it' couple the boys and the world enjoyed transformed into BGW (bitches gone wild). You two would fight physically (playfully) and verbally (swearing) until the other couldn't take the other's crap any further.

Today was the final meeting for the perfume, everything was being looked over one last time for secure confirmation. After that it was smooth sailing....until interviews, meetings about the upcoming album, and rehearsals would come about. Niall despised being away from his lovely princess unless his 'lovely' princess was effortlessly trying to disturb his sleep for something that took his energetic personality to the trash bin.

"Come on love, it's the last meeting, as soon as you come home you can do whatever you want...which seems like just sleeping." You chuckled lightly then stopped seeing as that amused your boyfriend not one bit.

"I wanna sleep now." He half-whined, half-moaned, sometimes Niall's baby mood drove you way too over the edge where you completely look past it's cuteness, if any.

"Well you can't, soooorrrryyy but lil' Niall is gonna have to suck it up and grow a few inches so he can be a fan for a couple of hours, maybe even less." You said sarcastically, becoming annoyed knowing that this little argument would not end soon...or well.

"You're not sorry and if you have a problem with my 'inches' why don't you grow a pair or find a jock who has your preferred 'size'. How about signing up to join the Payne train, I know there's a waiting list as huge as Liam's 10 inch speed stick and none of the ladies are going to want to move down for you."

You snickered at one of Niall's comment, "Speed stick?" You were a pervert in mind and heart, normally Niall wouldn't care because you're an amazing lover, he'd set aside your 'naughty' thinking because he knew an even better prize would be in store for him if he was good boy that pretended to enjoy your lame dirty jokes. What an amazing boyfriend XD

"Oh grow up and excuse me if my pace is too slow for you, but I'm the slow, passionate kind who always wants to make love whenever he can so he can show his lady how much she means to him." Niall was now sitting up and holding his head up high along with crossed arms across his chest to show how prideful he felt over his speech.

"Are you hinting that somehow you know that Liam's pace is fast? Oh my gosh...have you watched him have sex?" You were trying to hold in your obnoxious laughter not caring too much of Niall's mini heartfelt speech.

"Ugh bitch." Niall scoffed rolling his eyes.

"Excuse me?" You spoke in a fake, high voice, "What'd you call me?"

"A bitch." Niall gave you a light push on the chest.

"Well forgive me if I have no interest in something I'm already aware of, sometimes perverts gotta find something to laugh at when they get bored. Anyways, are you ready to get out of bed now since you're practically sitting up, now all you have to do is move those little Irish feet to the shower and we'll go from there." You stood up from the bed thinking he would follow close behind.

Niall held his hands behind his head in a relaxed position, "Nope. I'm not going nowheres." Niall spoke in a Southern accent.

"Listen cunt." You walked to Niall's side of the bed to move into his face.

Niall quickly interrupted you, "Oo name calling, guess we're having an argument or am I just pissing you off madam?" Niall smirked becoming a little turned on by your disturbed expression.

"Stop talking like you're from the South. You're from Ireland for God's sake, don't you already get enough hate?!"

"God doesn't hate me." Niall smirked even wider knowing he had won that time.

"Alright that's it if you don't get out of bed this instance I'm gonna....uh..." You sighed deeply feeling defeated then your face lit up, "....I'll call your mother." You smiled widely thinking he would give up.

"Pssh, what's that wench gonna do? We're in America and she's in Ireland. Nice try, now why don't you go nag some other wanker bitch." Niall chuckled to himself.

You smirked grabbing your cell phone getting ready to call her, "I'll tell her you insulted me and you know what she said would happen to your favorite guitar at home if you ever insulted girls."

"She wouldn't do that....wait how do you know about all that--"

"Hello, Mrs. Horan." Niall reached towards you, "NOOOO, don't tell my mummy!" You laughed showing him that you didn't dial any number.

"Well played." Niall nodded then proceeded to the shower.

"Never mess with a bitch!" You called after him.