Troyler in Sydney

Troyes POV

I ran down my stairs frantically looking for my favourite beenie. Fuck fuck fuck. I was going to be late. I had to catch my plane to Sydney and I had to be at the airport five minuets ago. I couldn't miss my plane.

This was going to be the best trip of my life. Me and Tyler together again and it was just going to be us. No Brits there to spoil the moment. Just me and Tyler.

No one knew, but I had a massive crush on Tyler.

He was so perfect and when I'm with him I forget about everything else.

He will never like me back though so what's the point in even liking him.

Tyler's POV

I looked at my watch. I had to pick up Troye in an hour. I jumped off my hotel room bed and got ready. I had to look good today. I needed to impress Troye. I couldn't seem to shake my feelings for that little twink. He was so cute it was unreal.

I hopped in a taxi and arrived at the airport.

I waited at arrivals for Troye and held up a card that said 'twink sivan'  he is going to be angry. I chuckled to myself at the thought.

That's when I saw him walking towards me.

He saw me and quickened his pace. He began to laugh and I knew he had seen my sign. When he reached me he just laughed,

"fuck you Tyler' and he hugged me.

God it was good to see him again.