chapter 2

TROYE'S POV

Me and Tyler left the airport after having a tiny meet up with some fans. He carried my luggage and we chatted as we walked to the taxi. I still can't believe that he's my friend. Tyler Oakley the YouTube superstar is MY friend. Although i do wish we were a bit more.

We found a taxi and headed to the hotel.

The taxi journey seemed kind of awkward. I kept looking at him bit he just stared out the window. I couldn't help but stare. He was such a work of art. God I really like him. Being with him again is great but I could help but think about the fact we were only together for a few days. Then we would have to say goodbye again.

I remember saying goodbye at summer in the city. I didn't know what to do. I wanted to hug him and kiss him and never let go. I wanted to tell him I loved him and that I hated not being with him but we just had a quick hug and went our separate ways.

'Troye, come on we are here' Tyler said bringing me out of my thoughts and back to reality.

'Right sorry, let's go then'

We made our way upstairs to OUR room.

He had insisted that we shared a room. With separate beds of course.

'You don't need your own room, we can just get a twin room. Come on it will be like a week long kiki!' He had joked.

TYLER'S POV

Me and Troye got to our room and the first thing he did was ask me for the WiFi password.

'Classic troye' I giggled before giving him the code.

He then sat on his bed and opened up Tumblr. I took that moment to admire him. He really was perfect. I sighed.

He looked up and I looked away quickly.

'What?' He asked.

'Oh nothing, I replied, 'just wondering if you want to go out for something to eat soon? I'm pretty hungry'

'You are always hungry Tyler' he laughed. His laugh was so perfect.

'Yeah we could go in like half an hour?' He said lazily looking back down at his phone.

'Okay cool' I said trying to hold my excitement. I had only just realized the amount of alone time I was going to get with Troye. This dinner is going to be perfect.

-------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading guys.

I'm having fun writing this but I don't think its that great and I'm just taking it as it goes.

Sorry for not updating! I will try to be more regular with it.

This is my first fanfic so please give me some feedback.

Xx