What is this

Tyler's POV

Troye held my hand all the way back to our hotel. I smiled at him as we walked silently. This should be awkward. I don't even know if he likes me or if he's just messing with me.

We arrived at the hotel and he let go of my hand. I frowned at the loss of warmth.

We got to OUR room and I slumped onto the bed. Rubbing my eyes I asked Troye sleepily, 'what time is it?'

Troye checked his phone which he had already taken out and was absentmindedly scrolling through twitter.

'ten past midnight' he mumbled lazily.

Instead of him getting on to his own bed he collapsed into the spot next to me.  I tensed up but soon easing after realising that he was just sitting next to me. not anything unusual.

----------------------

Troyes POV

I sat down next to Tyler and I could feel him tense up. Should I move? I thought he liked me? Was what happened in the restaurant a joke?

Then he relaxed and got his phone out. He opened twitter first. I watched his eyes bore into his screen and saw him smirk occasionally when he read something funny.

I opened my Tumblr and scrolled.  I looked back at Tyler's phone after a couple of minutes and saw he was also on Tumblr. and he was scrolling through OUR tag. Troyler. I saw him smiling as he liked posts here and there. He looked genuinely happy and I couldn't help but feel the same when I was with him. He made me feel so much more myself. I felt like I was only really me when I was with him. And at that moment I couldn't take it anymore.

'Tyler what was tonight?' I blurted out. starting off confident but fading away towards the end.

He looked up at me sheepishly, blushing bright crimson.

'um I guess it was a um.... date?' the last word sounding more like a question than an answer, and coming out so quiet I could barely hear him.

I beamed at him.

'Tyler I like you'

He started at me, smiling. He smuggled his head into my shoulder, his perfect hair tickling my chin.

'I like you too Troye'

And we stayed like that, until we both drifted into the most comforting sleep of my life.

-----------------------------------------

Ayyyyyyy thanks for reading guys!

I know it was not long but I am just not very good at writing k?

please comment and all that stuff. I am gunna actually try with this now because I feel like I'm getting into the good stuff. if you have any ideas or anything leave them in the comments:)

also follow me on Tumblr - troye4tilly

xoxo