Chapter 6

A/N OMG IM SORRY I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING I AM SO BAD I KNOW BUT ANYWAY HERE YOU GO :))))))

TYLER'S POV

I opened my eyes slowly. It took a minuet to realise where i was. I felt a weight on top of me. I looked down and saw Troye curled up snuggled into me. and i remembered.

Troye likes me. Troye actually freaking likes me this is crazy! It had all happened so quickly.

'Tyler what was tonight?' he had asked me catching me completely off guard.  I cursed myself for blushing as much as I had.

'a um date?'

He had smiled so widely. I'd never seen him look so happy.

and thats when he said it.

'Tyler I like you'

I swear those were the best words I have ever heard in my entire life.

He fell asleep in my arms and then I guess it was now.

I carefully got up, realising I was still fully dressed. I gazed at Troye for a bit before walking to the bathroom and showering.

TROYES POV

I woke up feeling confused but happy.

Remembering what happened last night I smiled but then frowned when I realised Tyler was no longer in bed with me.

I heard the shower running, thats where he'll be.

I let out a sigh and fell face first into the pillow, giggling intensely.  I felt like a giddy school girl. I could hardly wait for him to get out the shower.

I opened up my phone and tweeted him.

'having the best time with @tyleroakley in Sydney. I can't get enough of you bae;)'

I smirked, the troyler shippers will love it.

I heard the shower stop so I waited patiently for Tyler. Sitting cross legged in the bed watching the door.

He came out the bathroom and I swear I have never seen anything better.

Tyler Oakley in just a towel.

He looked at me and blushed.

'Hey boo, I thought you'd still be sleeping'

I just shook my head. He was so good looking. His torso was so toned and water was still glimmering over his chest trailing down to his stomach. And his hair was messed up as if he'd ruffled it with the towel. I really wanted to just run my hands through it.

He laughed at me, noticing I was starting.  He grabbed some clothes and went into the bathroom to change. When he came out he jamp onto the bes next to me.

'Hey'

'Hey' I replied.

'soooooooooooo you like me ay?

I shoved him and he giggled, he shoved me back, pushing me onto the bed and holding me down. He started tickling me and I yelped. 'No....Tyler...STOPPP'  I managed to get out between giggles. I was by far the most ticklish. He stopped but didn't let me up. Instead he looked at me in the eyes smiling. He leaned down until he was very close to my face.

'hi' he breathed. I could smell his minty breath from his freshly brushed teeth. I looked at his lips as he slowly bit them.

I couldn't take any more of the suspense and closed the gap between us, crashing my lips against his.

Our lips moved perfectly in sync and it was just right. I smiled into the kiss. I had never been so happy.

--------------------------------------

A/N yeah so I'm sorry that I never updated I have no excuse. I just thought I'd write a little something. I am actually writing a collab fic with troyleralert and thats just on my profile so go check that out. it will be regularly updated I promise :)

Remember to vote and comment

love ya!