dinner

Tylers POV

Troye was being rather quiet after I suggested we went to dinner.  We hopped in an Uber and went to this little Italian restaurant. I know Troye will love it. Its kind of fancy and romantic.  Troye will maybe brighten up a bit when we are eating. I just hope I haven't scared him off.

"table for two please" I said kindly to the waiter. He led us to a small table in the corner with a candle on it. I could see Troye blushing out of the corner of my eye. I smirked. This is gunna be perfect.

We chatted and ordered our food. We also ordered some cocktails.  Yes it was my idea.

There was a sudden lull in the conversation and I looked up at Troye. He caught my eye and we looked at each other. His eyes were so perfect. He smiled quietly and I looked away blushing. Did we just have a moment?

Troyes POV

This dinner was going really well. Tyler took me to this lovely romantic Italian restaurant. The atmosphere was amazing. We ordered some rather large cocktails and I could feel myself getting tipsy.

this is when me and Tyler look at each other. I stare at him. He stares at me. God. He is perfect. I smile and he looks away. I can see his cheeks are pink. I laugh silently.

"So what do you want to go do tomorrow?" I ask him casually.

He doesn't reply at first and just looks at his lap.

"Tyler?" I say, trying to snap him out of his thoughts.

He looks up, and blushes.

"sorry what?"

"I said what do you want to do tomorrow?"

He ponders for a minuet and replies

"I don't know, we could just laze around cause I'm really tired from travelling?"

Me and Tyler spending a day alone in a hotel room. Sounds great!

"yeah that's cool with me"

He smiles and sips his drink.

Suddenly I feel a foot rubbing my lower leg.