Dinner2

Troyes POV

I looked at Tyler quickly and he just smirked.

'Tyler what are you doing?' I asked nervously.

He looked at me, his foot still running up and down my lower leg. He tried to look innocent and confused.

'what? I'm not doing anything?' he smirked.

I smiled. What was he up to. surely he didn't like me. Not like that? Well whatever he was doing, I was enjoying it.

Our food finally arrived and Tyler's foot relaxed but did not leave my leg.  Then as soon as the waiter left. He started again except this time higher. He ran his foot really close to my crotch and left it there. I started at him. He looked right back at me smirking again. I looked into his eyes. 'T-Tyler, stop it' I stuttered as this was really turning me on.

He smirked and said, 'but don't you like it?' he pressed his foot hard against my crotch and I gasped then bit my lip to stop myself moaning. 'M-maybe' I half spoke half moaned.

This is when he removed his foot, smirking at me as he did so.

What the hell was going on!?

Tyler POV

'm-maybe'

I smirked. If he likes this that means he likes me right? I removed my foot. Best to stop now before he gets too excited then.

He looked almost sad when I removed my foot. Then he looked at me confused. I looked at my food. Smiling.  I could tell that he had no idea what was going on. I tried to return to normal conversation.

We finished dinner and the bill arrived. 

'I'll get it!' I insisted.

'No Tyler, let me!' he whined.

But I had already gotten the cash out of my wallet.

'My treat' I whispered into his ear.

We decided to walk home since it wasn't far and he put his arm around my shoulder. I moved in closer to him. This is obviously when we ran into two fans.

They ran up to us and Troye quickly removed his arm. They stared up at us and asked hopefully. 'Are you guys together then?'

Somehow I thought of an answer.

'No, Troyes just kinda drunk and can't walk to great.'  They looked at each other smiling. 'surrrre' one of them said. I blushed looking away hoping they wouldn't see. We took some photos with them and went on our way. Keeping separate from each other in case their was more fans around.

I looked at Troye and he laughed 'good answer' he smiled and took my hand.

I smiled. What did this mean?

-------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading! I am really bad at updating if you haven't guessed. Sorry.

Please give me some feedback.

:)