Fight

Justin's POV:

She kissed me. She pulled back seconds later.

"I'm uhh..." She scratched her head. "I'm so sorry." She put the bowling ball away before leaving.

She kissed me?

I can't believe it! I've been waiting for this day for a really long time. That kiss felt amazing.

Snap out of it, Justin! Go after YN!

I ran out of the place and looked everywhere for YN.

"YN!" I yelled after her. I ran up and down the parking lot, but I didn't see her anywhere.

I sighed before going back to my car. I stopped when I heard crying from the other side of the car.

"YN?" I walked around to the passengers side of the car. There she was. Crying her eyes out. It broke my heart to see her like this.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

She shook her head.

"No, I-I-I'm not. I made a mistake in there. I feel....I-" YN stopped and started crying again.

I pulled her into a hug. She hugged back an cried harder.

"It's okay. Everything's going to be okay." I kissed her head. "Do you wanna go home?" I pulled away a little so I was face to face with her. she nodded and got into the car.

Damn. I feel terrible now. I wanted tonight to be perfect. Instead, I made YN cry.

I got inside the car and drove YN back home.

-At YN's house-

Once I pulled into her driveway, YN sat there quiet and stared at her house.

"Do you want me to walk you inside?" I asked, breaking the silence that was entering the car.

"Sure." She looked at me with complete guilt in her eyes.

I hate seeing YN like this. She probably can't even look at me the same anymore.

I got out the car and opened YN's door. She got out the car and walked to the door. I followed behind her.

"Sorry about what happened, Justin." YN apologized.

"Don't apologize. I just wanna move on from tonight." I lied. Well, I don't wanna remember making YN cry, but I do wanna remember the kiss. It was like heaven.

"That sounds great." She smiled before giving me a kiss on the cheek. I couldn't help but to blush.

"Bye." She waved and went inside. I smiled to myself before going back to my car and driving back to my house.

Your POV:

Tonight was....awkward. I didn't mean to kiss Justin. It just happened. I don't know why.

I walked upstairs and changed into a pair of yoga shorts and a black tank top. I walked downstairs and heard Austin on the phone with someone.

"I can't talk to you right now. My girlfriend just came inside. She's upstairs changing." Austin said. There was a pause until he started talking again.

"I didn't tell her yet, but I will soon. Okay?" Then he started snapping.

"I WILL JUST WAIT!" I heard him sigh and sat his phone down on the counter in the kitchen.

Is he cheating on me?

I walked into the kitchen and saw him sitting down.

"Hey, babe!" I smiled, opening the fridge to get a water bottle.

"Hey." He said dully. "How was dinner with Justin?"

Damn it! I'm busted. I can't lie to him. I have a bad habit of word vomiting.

"Okay." I simply answered, sitting down in front of him.

"Okay? Are you sure?" He asked suspiciously.

"OKAY, YOU GOT ME!" I yelled. "JUSTIN AND I WENT TO A BOWLING ALLEY AND I DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO BOWL SO HE HELPED ME! HE WRAPPED HIS ARMS AROUND ME AND I ENDED UP KISSING HIM!" I yelled.

Told you. Word vomit.

"You what?!" His eyes widened.

"I didn't mean to though." I put my hands up in surrender.

"I don't care! How could you be so stupid?!" He got up from the chair and pushed it towards the table, making me jump.

I've never seen him like this before.

"Calm down. I made a mistake." I took a step back.

"You know what? Screw this. I'm out of here." He walked by me.

"Don't leave. I'm sorry." I grabbed his arm. He jerked my hand off of him and walked away. He stopped in front the door and turned around. He walked up to me and stood there staring at me. His eyes filled with anger.

"Answer this for me. Did you like it?" He asked.

I don't really know what to say. I kinda liked it though. Wait, what am I saying? He's like 5 years older than me. I couldn't like that.

"No, I didn't." I shook my head.

He stood there staring at me for a while.

"Lie." He hissed. "Your eyes says it all." He walked away again, and I grabbed his arm again.

"Don't be mad at me. I didn't-" He cut me.

"SAVE IT!" He pushed my arm off of him. "YOU'RE SAYING THAT YOU DIDN'T MEAN TO, BUT I CAN TELL IF YOU'RE LYING OR NOT!" He yelled in my face.

Before I knew it, a tear fell down my cheek. I wiped it away quickly.

"Look, I really am sorry. It won't happen again. I promise. Just please don't leave. I love you." I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. He pulled away.

"You love me?" He asked. The anger in his eyes went away.

"Yes, I do. I honestly do. I love you with all my heart." More and more tears came down my cheeks. Austin wiped them away with his thumbs and pulled me into a hug.

"I love you too, YN. I'm so sorry. I don't know what came over me." He rubbed his hands up and down my back.

"It's okay. I don't want to fight with you anymore." I held him tighter than I did before.

"Let's go upstairs and lay down. Its been a long night." He grabbed my hand and walked upstairs into my room. We laid down in my bed in silence.

"I'm glad that you said you loved me. I've loved you for awhile now, but I didn't know how to tell you." Austin explained, twirling my hair around his finger.

"Me too, but I have to admit, if it wasn't for that fight, we probably wouldn't have admitted we love each other." I said.

"True. Can we change the subject?" He asked.

"What do you wanna talk about?" I asked.

"Nothing."

Before I could say anything else, he got on top of me.

"So, this is your idea of talking?" I joked.

"Yup." He laughed before kissing me passionately. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. He grabbed the bottom of my tank top and pulled it over my head before kissing me again. I took off his jacket and shirt and threw it on the floor. His hands went down to my shorts. He pulled them off, revealing my panties.

I unzipped his jeans before pulling them down. He took off his boxers and entered inside of me.

(I really don't know how to word that part. :))

__________________________________

Sorry, I really didn't feel like going on into the ending, but you already know why happens. ;)

I'm also sorry for making YN sound so desperate during the fight.

Besides all of that, I hope you enjoyed it!

Thanks! :)