Fight Part 2

Your POV:

I woke up the next morning and I didn't see Austin. I got up from the bed and put on my robe. I walked downstairs and saw Austin cooking. I smiled and hugged him from the back.

"Good morning, sweetheart!" Austin giggled.

"Good morning, babe. Since when do you cook shirtless?" I asked.

He laughed.

"Since last night." He winked.

"Last night was amazing." I kissed him on the cheek.

"Yeah, it was. Hopefully..." He turned around and kissed me passionately. "It will happen again."

He picked me up and sat me down on the counter.

"It will." I said. He smiled and kissed me again. "But, it probably won't happen for a while though."

"Why?" Austin asked innocently.

"Because I'm going on tour with Justin. Remember?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah." He sighed and looked down.

"Don't do that." I smirked, lifting his head up with my hand. It's sweet how he gets all sad when I have to go on tour. "We still have time together right now."

His face went from sad to happy.

"Yeah, you're right!" He looked over to the stove and immediately rushed towards it and grabbed the skillet.

"Oh shit! Look at what you made me do YN." He shook his head.

"What did I do?" I asked innocently.

"You're just too beautiful and distracting and I burnt our breakfast." He joked.

"Lier." I muttered.

"What was that?" Austin asked, walking back to me.

"I called you a liar." I said to his face.

"You're gonna pay for that." He smirked before pressing his lips to mine.

Seconds later, I heard a knock on my door.

"Ugh! Really?" Austin whined in annoyance.

"Quit babying. It's probably my mom." I jumped down from the counter and went to go answer the door.

It was Justin

Justin's POV:

I woke up to the sound of my phone buzzing. I looked at the caller ID, and it was Scooter.

"What?" I whined.

I'm not a morning person as you can see.

"Don't start this today, Bieber. Now, you and YN need to start your tour today. You guys have to head to the airport ASAP." He demanded.

"Okay. I'll pack up my shit and get YN." I said, getting up from the bed.

"Watch your mouth." Scooter hissed.

"Okay, bye." I hung up. Scooter is cool and everything, but sometimes he can get on my damn nerves.

I quickly packed up everything I need and headed outside to my car. I tossed my luggages in my trunk before getting in the car and driving off.

-At YN's house-

When I arrived at YN's house, I got out and knocked on the door. It took a while until YN answered the door.....in a ROBE?! Wait, don't tell me.

"Hey, Justin!" She smiled.

"Uhh.. hey, YN! What's with the robe?" I asked. Damn! I didn't mean to ask that.