Concert

Justin's POV:

As soon as I got dressed, I walked towards the side of the stage to watch YN perform. When I first saw her, my jaw dropped. Her stage outfits aren't as sexy as her other ones. This ones way more revealing. I love it!

Once YN was done performing, the crowd went wild.

"Thank you guys so much for coming out here tonight! I heard that it was sold out pretty quickly, which is amazing. Hope you guys enjoy the rest of the amazing performances that's coming up!" The crowd went wild again as YN walked off stage.

Her eyes lit up once she saw me. "How was I?"

"You were amazing, baby! So is your outfit." I said, staring at her body.

"Thanks. I knew that you'd like it." She said.

I was still staring at her perfect body. Damn, she makes me so. . .

"Baby, you might wanna get rid of your boner before you go out there." She giggled, pointing at my boner.

"Could you help me get rid of it?" I asked, giving her a wink.

"No, because you're on right now." She gestured her head towards the stage.

"Justin, you're on right now." One of the stage crew members informed me.

"No, I'm not going on right now. Have Little Mix go on. I'll go on after." I told him before jogging to my dressing room.

"Baby, are you alright?" YN asked, walking in my dressing room.

"I am now." I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"I didn't come in here so we can have sex, if that's what you're thinking." She raised her eyebrow.

"Then how the hell am I supposed to. . .you know?" I asked.

"Masturbate." She said, taking my arms off of her waist.

She opened the door and turned to look at me. "Have fun!"

"Oh, come on, baby!" I begged.

"Nope." She shook her head and left.

She's such a tease. She's gonna pay once the concert is over.

YN's POV:

I walked back into my dressing room and found Becky G digging through my makeup.

"Need something?" I asked.

She shot her head towards me. "Oh, sorry YN. I needed to borrow your eyeliner. I was gonna ask you, but I couldn't find you."

I nodded. "It's okay. You can borrow it."

She smiled. "Thanks." She walked by me and left.

That was odd.

I shrugged and grabbed my phone that was laying by my makeup and sat down in front of my mirror.

I went onto Twitter, and saw lots of my fans freaking out about this new gossip website that I should check out.

I clicked on the link, and there was a picture of me performing a few minutes ago. The caption was 'YN GONE SEXY?!'. As I read the article, I couldn't help but to laugh at this idiot. Does this person really sit in front of a computer all day and talk shit about people? That's pathetic.

I went back to my Twitter and tweeted:

Don't worry guys! I find this article funny! ;)

I sat my phone back on the table and left my dressing room. I decided to get to know my tourmates better. Starting with Ariana Grande.