Halloween

A/N: YN and Justin's costume is on the side! If you can't see it, it's a gangster couple costume. I was searching for the perfect costumes for them, and I came across that and thought it was cute.

YN's POV:

Halloween. The one night that a girl can dress like a total slut, without anyone talking about her. I don't do that whole slutty costume thing though. Well, until this year. It's not really slutty though. It's just sexy.

For the first time ever, I'm going to be performing on Halloween. Everyone's taking a break from the tour to go to this Halloween event. After, everyone was talking about going to this haunted house. When I say haunted house, I mean an actual haunted house. It's in an abandoned neighborhood. It's a bad idea if you ask me, but I wanna spend more time with everyone. So, what the hell?

"Hey babe!" Justin said, hugging me from behind.

"Baby! Don't do that!" I whined. "I'm doing my makeup."

"You don't need that. You have natural beauty." He said, planting kisses on my neck.

"No no no. I have to go perform in a few minutes. We can't do any of that yet." I said, pushing him off of me.

"Yet? As in we can do things after?" He said with a lustful look in his eyes.

"Maybe." I said, kissing him on the cheek.

"But I want you. I need you." He grabbed my hips and turned me around to face him, causing me to drop my makeup from my hands. He started kissing me passionately. I couldn't help but to kiss back. He picked me up and sat me down on the makeup counter. Justin pulled away and took off his shirt. My eyes immediately took interest of his perfect abs.

"Okay, maybe we can make it a quick one." I wrapped my arms around his neck and started kissing him hungrily. He unzipped the back of my strapless dress and ripped it off of me, leaving me in my strapless lace bra and matching panties. Without breaking the kiss, I unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants and pulled them down. He pulled down my panties and threw them on the floor. I slid my hand inside his boxers and pulled out his dick. He thrusts himself inside of me, not waiting a second longer. A moan escaped out of my mouth. I felt nothing but pure pleasure going through my body.

"Harder, baby." I whispered in his ear as he slowly thrusts himself inside me over and over.

He slammed every inch inside me, causing me to scream in pleasure. His hands roamed my body as he thrusts inside me. He sped up the pace, causing me to moan louder and louder.

"I'm gonna-" I couldn't finish the rest because of my moaning.

"Me too." Justin said through his groaning.

Soon, we both came at the same time. He pulled out and pulled up his pants. I was gonna hop down from the counter, but Justin stopped me.

"I'm not done yet, baby." He said, giving me a lustful look.

"Yes you are. I have to perform in a few minutes." I said, pushing him away from me. I grabbed my panties from the floor and slid them back on. He zipped his pants back up.

"Come on, baby." He whined. "We haven't had any alone time for a while now."

"Baby, have you forgotten that we're both famous singers?" I asked, putting my dress back on. "Sometimes, alone time can be hard to find when you have to do something 24/7. Believe me, I wish I could spend some time with you more often, but it's just how it is. I mean, we tried to go to Paris to be with each other, and it turned into belieber drama."

"You're right, baby." He nodded. "I'll see you out there. Okay? I love you." He kissed my forehead softly.

"I love you too." I smiled. I watched him walk out of the dressing room.